Ghostface killah, the big doe rehab...best album of 07
big%20doe%20rehab.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Trash Forum

Common
Kanye West
Jay-Z
Blu & Exile

Just a few of the artist who's albums this year is better.
oh yea

LUPE FIASCO

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Trash Forum

Common
Kanye West
Jay-Z
Blu & Exile

Just a few of the artist who's albums this year is better.
oh yea

LUPE FIASCO

Common's album was too soft
Kanye's joint was underwhelming lyrics wise
Ol Man Jigga fell off
Blu & Exile us a good argument I just think Ghost's is a lil better
and Lupe's is great the only one I think can challenge it really but I happen to like BDR more its a toss up tho

smokin.gif

^ Can u really say Hov fell off with a straight face. AG is undoubtedly Top 3 of the year. I'd give Lupe the nod tho, with Hov, Ghost and Kanye rightbehind it.

If you think AG compares in anyway to RD, BP, TBA, Vol. 1-3 you have a problem. You couldnt tell me that with a straight face. Im not sayin the album is badbut it nothing special to say its a top 3 album of the year, you sayin that means you didnt listen to enough hip hop albums last year but this is how I feel onit

Hey I mean I feel Ghost kinda fell off as well but dude still brought it on this album I cant say the same for Ol Man Jigga and the thing is I would love to besurprised if the album was great but it wasnt.

smokin.gif

^ maybe you listened to TOO many hip hop albums and didn't give AG enough spins because its easily "Ol Man Jigga's" (arent him and Ghostabout the same age) 3rd or 4th best album. And in an underwhelming year for hip hop albums, yea its Top 3. But your gonna feel how you feel I suppose.

Nah they not same age but that doent matter. Any way when this album leaked like a 10 days before it dropped that is all I listened to I wa actively postinin the sticky thread for the album. I dont feel thi is top 3 cuz I tend to compare artists album to their previous works n it is way better than KC but whenyou bring AG in to the arena of other albums of '07 its probably only top 10 and thats being nice but like I aid you can think however about it say I didntgive it a chance but if you listened to more of the music in 07 you may change ya top 3.

smokin.gif

Ghostface Killah - 37

Jay-Z - 38

Ol Man Ghost?

Anyway,The Big Doe Rehab is a great CD but I have American Gangster,The Cool & Graduation up there among the best...and now I'm really likingScarface's Made

I need to hear Blu & Exile

Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 3 is the best album of 07

Ultimate Victory
M.A.D.E.
The Cool
8 Diagrams

Are all better than the The Big Doe Rehab

nope

Stephen Marley-Mind Control is album of the year
and if you are talking about rap then it's clearly Lupe-The Cool.

I must be the only one that is bored/disinterested in ghost as of late. The album was put together well & it's good. But it's not what ghost iscapable of producing. It's safe. He took the middle ground. That's not why I like ghost as an artist. He's happy being somewhat relevant & notpushing himself or his music. Hidden Darts (limited edition) > BDR. Flame on ladies.

Back
Top Bottom