BEST BASKETBALL SHOE FOR OVERALL PERFORMANCE??????

1.zoom kobe IV
2. AJ XX2
3. the first lebron shoe ( forgot what it's called)
4. zoom kobe 1
5. lebron IV

I've always liked the Zoom BB line. Great cushioning, traction and just a great overall performance.

BB1s - BB3s might replace them though; looks like they built heavily off the BB1s w/ some style upgrades - wrap around swoosh w/ better colourways may push itover the top!

BB4 Shox - one of the most amazing shoes I've ever played in. The support and cushioning was
eek.gif

Air Jordan 17- basically the same reasons as above.

Huarache 2k4 (even its takedown version Air Total Package was good)

P-Rod 2's. LOL but they really do have great traction and it's pretty decent to play with it outdoors. I wonder what the outsole is made of. Becausethe traction is seriously on the level of my Huarache 2k4.

Originally Posted by krafinan

how's the traction of the NB 889 outdoors?
it's okay but depends more on the court really... if it's painted usually you get no traction... if someone has swept it it should befine. if it's really dusty, doesn't really matter what you wear cuz nothing will have much traction.

Jordan xx2 PE. Great traction, cushioning wasn't that soft(that's my preference). And it really sticks to the ground. And currently I'm balling inmy xx2 cdp, which are equally terrific.

Originally Posted by YOWAZGUD8895

Jordan xx2 PE. Great traction, cushioning wasn't that soft(that's my preference). And it really sticks to the ground. And currently I'm balling in my xx2 cdp, which are equally terrific.

Interesting..I'm also ballin in the XX2 PEs (Black/Varsity Royal) and love em. Thinkin about getting those CDP XX2s for super cheap on ebay just for balltoo.

Back
Top Bottom