BEST BASKETBALL SHOE FOR OVERALL PERFORMANCE??????

i dont see how all of you liked the 2k4... for me it had 0 cusioning and traction was mediocore...maybe my pair was deformed or something

HYPERDUNKS!!!! LIGHTEST AND FAVORITE HOOPING SHOES OF ALL TIME!!! I will not seriously hoop in anything else unless directed by my coach to wear the trash teamnikes!

Originally Posted by jreese44

HYPERDUNKS!!!! LIGHTEST AND FAVORITE HOOPING SHOES OF ALL TIME!!! I will not seriously hoop in anything else unless directed by my coach to wear the trash team nikes!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flyguy33

My favorite shoes to ball in are the melo 1.5's they have evrything comfort, traction, ankle support, and not to mention they look good I highly recomennd them!!
ya but they crease wayyy too much i agree good shoes to ball in but i got a new pair just to casually wear cause the creasing

Huarache 2k4 and 2k5 were ridiculous. so comfortable and so durable.
hyperdunks were pretty solid but the comfort doesnt stand throughout the season and they begin to fall apart....
to be honest with you the traction depends more on the court you are playing on than the shoes you are wearing haha

Originally Posted by kb24fan

I've only used a few pairs of basketball kicks.

Nike STAT (Amare)

That's it. My favorite to ball in, probably the ZKI. Hyperdunks are good too, but the ZKI is just so comfortable. I need a new pair lol.
I LOVED my stats but somebody stole ma #$%%+ out the gym SMFH..

anyway, I'm in the market for some new ball kicks b4 i leave for college..I got a pair of bron 4's n i was always weary of playing in em becausethey're so heavy

i finally tried em out, good shoe but not for me

i need something durable (i'm 5'10, 250), stable, and with great cushioning..i'm coming off a major ankle sprain (balling in som low top barkleysuntied
eyes.gif
tired.gif
)

what would y'all suggest? thx in advance

I had some air force 25s and even a half size bigger they were uncomfortable and tight on the sides.

For me it's the LeBron II. I crave ankle support. Been playing in the same pair for years now and I'm on the hunt for a replacement pair.

Adidas Promodel fusion. Those shoes are so comfortable and they help me jump much higher , run faster and react quicker on defense

I've played in a lot of different shoes (Nike, Reebok, Adidas) and I definitely gotta go with the Zoom BB at the top of my list. Very responsive Zoom Airin forefoot and heel (I'm talking ridiculously responsive... I own 3 different colorways and they're all this responsive), plus the shoe'slockdown, comfort, flexibility and traction make them true extensions of your feet. If you want more lateral stability, go with a colorway with leather upperas opposed to suede.

I just started up a basketball shoe review blog; check it out here: http://sneakergallery.blogspot.com/

No, I'm not trying to be Professor K because the man is irreplaceable... I just like playing ball and reviewing shoes, and figured the information might behelpful to others. Feedback is welcome!

Back
Top Bottom