BEST BASKETBALL SHOE FOR OVERALL PERFORMANCE??????

Ill never forget my FP II kg's. Those were like cushioned socks. The were really flexible and stable at the same time and the traction is flawless. Justgoing down the court is a joy in them kicks....

I would single out three shoes that i've loved playing more than any other...

Kobe 1: have incredible traction and are very durable

Jordan XIX: have the best comfort of any shoe i've put on my feet, they also have great traction

Nike 2k3: Top notch ankle support, good ventaltion, solid traction

VC III- Everything was solid, i really had nothign to camplain about

2k5s- These shoes blew me away the first time i put them on my feet, every aspect of the shoe was solid

Zoom BB 1 for me. This shoe blew the XX3 out the water in terms of performance. The traction is unmatched, and the comfort and cushioning feels awesome.

A close second would be the hyperdunks.

2K4, 2K5, BB 1, BB 2...my favorite of all is the XIX SE. Most comfy with the double stacked zoom air in the heel and zoom air in the forefoot...traction isamazing too.......

2k4's or 2k5's..
hyperdunks are great but they arent as durable as the 2k4's or 2k5's. After a couple of wears the paint on the midsole begins to crack and fade away (Ihave the green/black ones and the green is cracking in multiple stops and i just got them a month or so ago.)

My favorite shoes to ball in are the melo 1.5's they have evrything comfort, traction, ankle support, and not to mention they look good I highly recomenndthem!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

i say the jordan 21. i find it perfect

I used the Jordan 21 then the 22, then the 23 and when I tried the hyperdunk for the first time it blew all of the Jordans away, the Jordans felt clunky andawkward in comparison.

I like the xxi and the xii but I have yet to try hyperdunks but to me
they look like "the shoe" for ball if you want speed and agility

zoom bb1
pimp.gif

I've been seeing alot of positive feedback on these BB1's and I thought the BB 2's were good. Guess i'll have to give the 1's a try beforemy season is over.

Back
Top Bottom