BEST BASKETBALL SHOE FOR OVERALL PERFORMANCE??????

2k5 - fit, ankle support, responsiveness (traction is excellent outdoors)
zk3 - fit, ankle support, responsiveness (traction isn't great though)
zf96 - fit, cushion, responsiveness, traction indoor and outdoor

For those who said the BB4, do you have a short review you can do for me? I'm looking to get a pair to ball in but I'm not sure if I should get them.I'm 5'9 and a buck-fifty btw.

zk4 best balling shoes ever
c8b16b4843213aef6c234b53aa348f1ae0c7080d.jpg
ab3363ad45b340d02cee3220e5276b817eb62201.jpg

IMO:

Air Jordan I ('85-'01)
Air Jordan V
Air Jordan XXI
Air Penny III
Nike 2K4
Kobe IV
Hyperdunk

(Played in all of them!)

they are much lighter than the traditional air max bball shoes and also cost less now. I have played with the kobe lebron and powermax and i say as a pointguard shooting guard in my league the powermax provided me with more stability ankle support (which i landed on someone's foot while going for a reboundand my ankle did not sprain at all and the powermax kept a very major sprain to a no sprain. Also my jumping ability is the same whether i wear powermax kobeor lebron same for my speed on court so don't believe that the lighter the faster cause for me i didn't lose any speed or jump on the powermax. It wasthe same as the kobe and lebron. Ones i have are green white red white and royal blue white which are to colors that i like anyways. I always play hard withthese and trust me they are very tough as well.
pimp.gif

yeahh i dont wear neither one of them my mettalic v's
were worn 2x and my united we rise hyper dunks were
worn about 3x both in great condition [[DS in this PHOTO]]
they were just shipped to my house the same day i think...

anyways, HYPERDUNKS are deff the best basketball
shoes when it comes to perfomance. the fly wire helps an awful lot
glasses.gif

hmm, thanks for the air powermax review. i like those, but they look super heavy.

i'll try one on. i think they are only like 75$ now..

anyways.. my favorite is the huarache 2k8. i just got the huarache 2k9 and so far i'm pretty impressed as well.

definitely recommend both of them. very underrated shoes.

Everybody is different and I play guard. The best shoe I ever balled in would be the Zoom BB. I never tried the Zoom BB 2 but the 1 felt really snug on my footand had great traction.

jordan XV
Shox BB4
Reebok Iverson 4s
Jordan XVI

all the ones i i felt were the best while i hooped

Probly havnt played in as many as alot of you guys but for me...

Lebron2Grey.jpg

Nike_Air_Zoom_Ultraflight_centr.jpg
and hyperdunks are pretty good as well. Thats top 3 ive played in. I would like to try the zoom bb1 or bb2.

zoom bb1, the one with the gum sole, probably my favorite ball shoe. Good traction, great comfort, awesome design. a hightop that plays like a low top.

My all time favorite hoop shoes were the huarache 2k4, until the Kobe IVs came along. Must buy more IVs!

Back
Top Bottom