Best blogs on the web?

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

thats stupid you have to be specific... like saying best footwear on the market.
But what if I was intentionally non-specific for a reason???????????????????  God, you !$$+ boys try so hard to be smart alecs. Let me do me. If you ain't got nothing to contribute, fall the !$$+ back for a second. Sheesh..

Dude take everything so personal.
Personal? You just quoted me directly but spoke about me rather than to me. Now that I've quoted you directly, should I address someone else or...wait, how does this work? I don't get how I'm supposed to appease you.

roll.gif
I wish I knew more kids like you in high school. Pranks all day.

I get your game plan. "Let em know who Murda He is..." Good job. Success.

uncrate.com

they've got a little of everything, i just wished they updated more times a day. comparable to hypebeaste but not as fashion oriented

uncrate.com

they've got a little of everything, i just wished they updated more times a day. comparable to hypebeaste but not as fashion oriented

thats stupid you have to be specific... like saying best footwear on the market.
But what if I was intentionally non-specific for a reason???????????????????  God, you !$$+ boys try so hard to be smart alecs. Let me do me. If you ain't got nothing to contribute, fall the !$$+ back for a second. Sheesh..

Personal? You just quoted me directly but spoke about me rather than to me. Now that I've quoted you directly, should I address someone else or...wait, how does this work? I don't get how I'm supposed to appease you.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Ol wanna b ninjahood Sway lookin boy

roll.gif

Ol wanna b ninjahood Sway lookin boy

hypebeast.com
xda-developers.com
gizmodo.com
engadget.com
bgr.com

and if you think about "NIKETALK GENERAL" is consider a blog, and the best informative blog/hilarious blog i've read since 2004.

hypebeast.com
xda-developers.com
gizmodo.com
engadget.com
bgr.com

and if you think about "NIKETALK GENERAL" is consider a blog, and the best informative blog/hilarious blog i've read since 2004.

Back
Top Bottom