Best Borough to Live in NYC

Move to the South Bronx off the Bruckner Bridge

For $1000.00 to $1600.00 or less you will have a place to live

Last edited:
Bruh idk if dude was joking or not but I went to HS right on Baychester and that area is not whats good. :lol:

I didn't have no problems out there, plus there might be options in his price range plus more available street parking. As long as you don't start **** you'll be alright.

Last edited:
If you're going to be living in one of the boroughs, don't even consider bringing a whip. Unless it's a car that you don't care for. Just take trains and ubers. It'll be much less stressful.

My girl lives in Queens and I park at a nearby hospital In their employee parking lot whenever I drive over to her place. I DO NOT trust anyone here when it comes to my car.

-Drew

Word, my girl is in Queens also. I end up parking in her building's lot underground for like $17 a pop every time :x

Just got a new car a few months ago (VW fam); I learned my lesson with my old girl last summer. My truck had more dents, dings and scratches on it from parking on the street than I had accumulated before I parked it there. Horrible.

OP, if you're going to be working in the BX, I'd suggest taking a look at Riverdale, Inwood or Kingsbridge. All nice areas with plenty to do. Rent will be higher in Inwood and definitely Riverdale.

Last edited:
Like I said Pelham Bay area is nice too, basically anywhere north of Westchester Ave on the 6 train line. :lol:

Morris Park is basically next to Pelham Bay as well.

Like I said Pelham Bay area is nice too, basically anywhere north of Westchester Ave on the 6 train line. :lol:

Morris Park is basically next to Pelham Bay as well.

I can confirm that Morris Park is actually a decent area to live in. The neighborhood is mostly Italian/Albanian, with lots of hospitals in the area. Easy access to the 6 train and 2/5 train. I go to school and live in Morris Park, and my only real complaint is that there isn't much in terms of interesting things to do in the immediate area. You'd have to travel into Manhattan for most of that.

Back
Top Bottom