Best brand of socks for basketball ?

beside NBA socks, what are some good brands ? I don't like Nike, their socks arent that comfy

I have always wondered if there was such thing as NBA sock quality multi packs(6 pair pack)..no logo or anything, just good quality socks. LOL

any body kno where I can find some socks like Dequan jones has on in this pic with the U logo on them

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

^^ Aren't those Underarmor socks?

And Nike socks are HORRIBLE to ball in.
yea i know. I dislike Nike socks. After one wash, they become rough and uncomfortable
sick.gif
. NBA socks is too thick imo. I think im gonna try Underarmor or Adidas

the under armour socks are in the same range as the NBA socks ($12 per pair) but they are really nice, they have the mesh top with the padded bottom so you getcushioning and breathability along with the moisture wicking and blister protection. they also tend to stay soft after multiple washes.

I heard Thorlo socks, for any sport, are the best socks available.

I haven't played in NBA socks yet.

I usually use Champion or Jordan.

i hate under armour socks....they're not really breathable and make your feet feel really wet and stuffy.....if you know what i mean....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i hate under armour socks....they're not really breathable and make your feet feel really wet and stuffy.....if you know what i mean....

have you tried their tech basketball socks? the mesh top makes them quite a bit cooler than their regular socks, which are extremely hot.

^^ i dont see why people like nba socks so much. its just a thick cotton sock with no support. they are comfy at first, but the cushion flattens out too quick.also, the socks stretch out and move around while you are playing in them.

NBA socks or some Jordan socks that are padded similar to the NBA ones are actually nice. sometimes i wear 2 pairs of high nike socks but i agree, nike socksdont get the job done.

Thorlo's hands down. They last long and are padded in just the right areas. Only time I had to switch away from Thorlo's was when I burned holes in theballs of my foot. Never had to worry about blisters with those babies.

hmmm, I'll have to pick up some NBA socks, right now I wear lebron socks and nike quarter socks w/ no show under armour socks.

I've never heard of Thorlo's where do you get those?

Back
Top Bottom