Best Buy #JiG

V7AlS7Tq.jpg

damn they really charging dudes the full amount? RIP east coast people when they wake up in the AM.

No, they can't. Dudes just trolling/photoshopping.
doubt they gonna honor this deal though. Best buy taking a huge hit either way. honor the deal and lose millions, don't honor the deal and lose a lot of customers.

You must not be familiar with Best Buy. :lol:

They cancel orders all the time when they make a price mistake. They give no dambs about PR.

You must not be familiar with Best Buy.
laugh.gif

They cancel orders all the time when they make a price mistake. They give no dambs about PR.
but something of this magnitude though? never heard of any of best buy's pricing errors before this. this one is hitting news sites and **** with their mess up.

Yeah something like this has never happens to bestbuy before, I don't expect them to honor every order but I'm sure a few will get through.

Plus they really full of it if they think we're gonna believe it was a "glitch" when today is also Amazon prime day.

Bruh I ordered 4 if they charge the full 200 each I'mma really seek refuge in some other country 

I'm too broke for this junk 

Man, I need to hit Slickdeals more often. I always find out about the deals too late. :lol: I'm waitin for Walmart to mess up again so I can flourish. The Waltons can afford to take the hit

update

Just got conformation text and email from bestbuy about my order!

Charged 23.99 with the express 1 day shipping, looks like my order is going through.

Just got a confirmation email. good news just waiting on the follow up. Probably still get cancelled but at least I did Express shipping

Back
Top Bottom