Best car to get with 11-12k?

06 Honda Accord..

You go to an auction with that amount, and you can get lucky

It amuses me whenever people start suggesting sports car at this pricepoint...even better with older cars which require more maintenance due to its age.

OP, be smart. Get a new-#@% car with warranty.

"Stunting" at this price point is so pointless.

Depends on what youre looking for, if your looking for sporty civic si anywhere from 2000-06 would be fair to find.  I have seen some g35 for around that price but with 100k+ mi.  Reliable your can get accords or camrys or civics and carollas.  Ive seen chargers and mustangs for cheap but they have the lowest options available

if you looking for new I suggest a Kia
laugh.gif

but if you want pre-owned I suggest 06 07 Accord or Camry

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

FD rx7

You wilin.

I saw a shell going for near $3k
30t6p3b.gif

if only I had a garage and $$

I feel that. Every person ive talked to who's owned one says they often had problems with them. But when they're running right they're amazing. If I had things my way a '03 M5 would be my DD and the 240sx would be my track/weekend toy. VQ35 swap with lots of boost.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by olskoolballer

G35 coupe......if possible

Sorry but if you get a car like that with over 100k miles you arent doing it and just are faking it.

If you purchase trying to force an image of grandeur sure. But if you just want a G35 and it runs well more power to the buyer.
Plus what are you faking if you paid what it was valued? people with less money don't deserve style and comfort?  You fools always assume since it's high mileage it won't last for years as long as you take care of it. 

Truth.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by olskoolballer

G35 coupe......if possible

Sorry but if you get a car like that with over 100k miles you arent doing it and just are faking it.

If you purchase trying to force an image of grandeur sure. But if you just want a G35 and it runs well more power to the buyer.
Plus what are you faking if you paid what it was valued? people with less money don't deserve style and comfort?  You fools always assume since it's high mileage it won't last for years as long as you take care of it. 
Word. Bought my 95 lexus sc300 5spd with cash years ago because it had 110k on it.

195k now and still running strong. just had to fix a few leaks and replaced the clutch myself. take care of it and it will take care of you.

How u put that money down for a down payment and get a loan for the rest for a nicer used car?

Getting older cars is not good maintenance will kill you in the end, trust is not worth it. I wanna drive my 98 accord off a cliff, I wish
I had use the money for a down payment.

Where can I find info on car auctions that don't require a dealer license? Anyone have any experience? I'm in CA by the way.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

How u put that money down for a down payment and get a loan for the rest for a nicer used car?

Getting older cars is not good maintenance will kill you in the end, trust is not worth it. I wanna drive my 98 accord off a cliff, I wish
I had use the money for a down payment.

That's your car. Everyone's isn't like that.

Back
Top Bottom