Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Nokias > ____
fixed and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Agreed. N-series > iphone

Dang.....I need a new phone right now, too!

Can anyone give me a suggestion for a great phone.....preferably one that slides....

And nothing crazy expensive beacuse I don't need an iPhone or a BB.

LOL BigFameOne had dozens of 60's and 600's (at the same time)... every damn time I'd visit he'd have a new batch. He loved those damn phones.

^yeah, they haven't realized that there's a whole bunch of money to be made here.

When I got this phone back in 03 my swagger was on a hundred thousand trillion:

h207.jpg

And I still miss it, I actually loved the size, pause.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Nokia stopped caring about the American market....so I stopped caring about them.
its more like americans cant understand s60 (their user interface for smartphones) and sales went down here in the US, so they decided to slowdown the smartphone market in the US

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

When I got this phone back in 03 my swagger was on a hundred thousand trillion:

h207.jpg

And I still miss it, I actually loved the size, pause.

Yup.

Had this joint myself.

The colors screen at the time
eek.gif
. Colors and icons popped.

All of these phones were an extension off the v60 design.

Originally Posted by eddie

Nokia stopped caring about the American market....so I stopped caring about them.
its more like americans cant understand s60 (their user interface for smartphones) and sales went down here in the US, so they decided to slow down the smartphone market in the US

More like they're the global market leader in mobile communication, so they blew of the specific demands of the American consumer and focused on thebillions that they were making in other territories.

Now that they are seeing the potential of the American market with the iPhone...they are trying to whip up products to compete and satisfy Americansensibilities.

Originally Posted by eddie

its more like americans cant understand s60 (their user interface for smartphones) and sales went down here in the US, so they decided to slow down the smartphone market in the US

More like they're the global market leader in mobile communication, so they blew of the specific demands of the American consumer and focused on the billions that they were making in other territories.

Now that they are seeing the potential of the American market with the iPhone...they are trying to whip up products to compete and satisfy American sensibilities.
I see your point now. Thanks for elaborating. But we can both agree that the american market was slow on picking up smartphones. The reason itsbeginning to pick up (and why nokia has decided to reemerge in the market) now is because the iphone was a nice flashy toy and americans cant get enough ofthat. And of course we want to be individuals so we go after different phones with specs similar to the iphone (touch, web browsing, music, etc.)

That was the first phone I got back in 02....the phone was sleek and stylish for its time, the only problem was that damn antenna!!! I broke 2 of them butthe replacement was only like 10-11bucks but that phone was sick tho...of course its not the GREATEST phone EVER, today's technology trumps that, but forthe time it was popular, that phone was the $*+

Originally Posted by mike23theking

I had a V60.

BEST Motorola EVER., old or new. I'd use a V60 before I'd even touch a RAZR.
false ...v60 was arite ..beside the antenna that keep snapping off ...IMO old nokia/star tac>>>>V60

Back
Top Bottom