Best Checking Account?

0ren ishii

Banned
what checking account do you guys have? im thinking about opening up a wamu, but i just wanna get some feedback.

I got WAMU its free, no wierd fees, and pretty easy to maintain your account online.

go with wamu

my 2nd choice was BoFa, but i hear after a couple of months they take a small fee out of your account

but my cousin told me Wamu might be gone in awhile

nice, i was leaning towards wamu anyways. lol gotta love that $1 minimum deposit to start

WAMU. But I did see now that Schwab has a commercial where they give you 4% intrest for the stuff in your checking account that can turn into major dough sothat is a plus for them.

i have wamu and bank of america and i can really say wamu is probably the worst bank ever.. ive had problems with wamu but my BA account ive never had aproblem with..

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i have wamu and bank of america and i can really say wamu is probably the worst bank ever.. ive had problems with wamu but my BA account ive never had a problem with..

I was the exact oppisite

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i have wamu and bank of america and i can really say wamu is probably the worst bank ever.. ive had problems with wamu but my BA account ive never had a problem with..
what kind of problems did you have?

I'm with Navy Fed. Get one there if you have a military connection. [family wise]

i got citizens because my brother works there but i got a wamu also, wamu is straght crack, get a wamu immediately
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0ren Ishii

what checking account do you guys have? im thinking about opening up a wamu, but i just wanna get some feedback.

--WAMU is great. I havent had any problems with it whatsoever. Had it for 2 years now.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Can anyone explain what's so beneficial about Wamu or is it an internet thing?
Its simple and free. You haven't notice alot of WAMUs around your area?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

do u have to be 18 to open a bank account?
No. You can be 16 and open one but it would have to be in your gaurdians name but your debit card would be in your name.

Back
Top Bottom