BEST DIGITAL CAMERA FOR THE LEAST AMOUNT OF $$$?? HELP NEEDED

Been using my iPhone camera forever and am pretty sick of it. I wanna buy a good digital camera without spending hella $$. I know I have to buy a memory card and charger and stuff too.

I don't need a fancy camera like a lot of you have. I just need a good one for eBay auctions WDYWT and taking pics with the wifey, fam and friends.

So whats the best brand or place to get one? I just want a good one that will last, take good crisp pictures and not have to fork out hella $$ thanks in advance.

Been using my iPhone camera forever and am pretty sick of it. I wanna buy a good digital camera without spending hella $$. I know I have to buy a memory card and charger and stuff too.

I don't need a fancy camera like a lot of you have. I just need a good one for eBay auctions WDYWT and taking pics with the wifey, fam and friends.

So whats the best brand or place to get one? I just want a good one that will last, take good crisp pictures and not have to fork out hella $$ thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by sunny559

$15

http://www.amazon.com/Son...al-Optical/dp/B00000JYLO

thank me later

0.3 MP ?
laugh.gif

Now that the Canon S95 is out for $400 you can search around for the previous model Canon S90 and get it for around $300. I just picked up the S95 and while I'm still learning a lot, it's awesome. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Always have my iPhone, but just wanted something better quality that wasn't bulky as hell. And the S90 and S95 are sleek.

Now that the Canon S95 is out for $400 you can search around for the previous model Canon S90 and get it for around $300. I just picked up the S95 and while I'm still learning a lot, it's awesome. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Always have my iPhone, but just wanted something better quality that wasn't bulky as hell. And the S90 and S95 are sleek.

like $150 total maybe $200? I just need it for eBay auctions. Taking pics for the facebook with the wifey, family and friends and stuff. Nothing major.

I'm always doing stuff but never take any pics. I'm getting old and wanna have %++$ to look at later on in life and remember.

like $150 total maybe $200? I just need it for eBay auctions. Taking pics for the facebook with the wifey, family and friends and stuff. Nothing major.

I'm always doing stuff but never take any pics. I'm getting old and wanna have %++$ to look at later on in life and remember.

Back
Top Bottom