Best Fighting Game? Vol: Ever?

I'm a fan of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 but I must say to everyone saying its the best: How many characters are broken in that game?
anyways my vote goes to SF2.

These 2 games require years of skill, dexterity, reaction timing and other character awareness....ie. a noob CANNOT beat an expert whatsoever at either of these
that's the thing with ST. just when you think you got all your character matches down, here comes someone who knows them just as well or evenbetter. the game never gets old.

Originally Posted by xblker47

When I think best ever first thing that comes to mind is Virtual Fighter on the dreamcast

Hell nah the VF2 Saturn port was wayyy better than the VF3 dreamcast port.

Originally Posted by Air STi

marvel vs capcom

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SFIV would have been a candidate up until everyone gave up on diversity and started using Ryu

I just recently started playing this game again and anytime i get comfortable i run into a shoryuken spamming Ryu, then i realized where all me repressed angercame from

i do also have to throw out Super Smash brothers Melee...that game is so sick when you got 4 people going at it (pause)

I forgot about Virtua Fighter 5...one of my favorite games ever, it's too bad no one else bought it.

Anyone who listed a Dragon Ball game or Dead or Alive game need to check in their training wheels and single player story mode completionist cards at the door.

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Anyone who listed a Dragon Ball game or Dead or Alive game need to check in their training wheels and single player story mode completionist cards at the door.

The Budokai series is alot more technical than most give it cred for.
It is by no means as technical as other fighters but its not a button masher by any means.
Tiers apply and the hardest of combos are ridiculously long, and damaging. If u know how to play the game properly you can become very creative with thesystem.
Shin Budokai 2 and Budokai 3 are the best of the series by far.
DOA on the other hand
grin.gif

I've always wanted to play Tobal no. 1. What was it like? Anyone remember Battle Arena Toshinden?

I don't know how I forgot it but Soul Blade(edge) and Soul caliber are also right up there with the best fighting games ever imo. Especially the first onefor the PSX that mission mode was amazing I use to love the stories.

IMO it has to be Street Fighter II cuz thats the one that started it all for me

Originally Posted by mikeyloops

g20151e7e23.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Real talk, This BURNED up my thanksgiving/Christmas vacation in 7th grade

the super moves were Craazy, and the aftermath when the planet would be destroyed
eek.gif

Definitely a dope fighting game, but it's hard to put it as one of the best.

Smash and Tekken. I wanna save up for a PS3 so I can cop Tekken 6!!!

P.S. Tekken Tag: Law + Eddy = world domination... HOTAWW

Back
Top Bottom