Best Food Spots in Toronto

Toronto NTers - in your opinion whats the best place to grab food in toronto.

any price range
any type of food

just whats the best in your opinion.

-also favorite bar would be appreciated

Toronto NTers - in your opinion whats the best place to grab food in toronto.

any price range
any type of food

just whats the best in your opinion.

-also favorite bar would be appreciated

Ive got a few that I like

Thats Greek Cuisine - Queensway and islington
Milo`s - Shwarma spot in the TO life building
Lady Marmlade - Queen St E- best brunch spot in the city IMO - Huevous Migas and Eggs bendicit is on point
Saving grace - Dundas st W
Island food - king and duffrin
Le Noir - really cool dining experince - complete darkness, can choose to know what your going to eat or have it served as a surprise
Amaya (not the express) has good indian food.
For wings, Crown and Dragon (yonge and davenport) Duffs College st. 

pimp.gif

Ive got a few that I like

Thats Greek Cuisine - Queensway and islington
Milo`s - Shwarma spot in the TO life building
Lady Marmlade - Queen St E- best brunch spot in the city IMO - Huevous Migas and Eggs bendicit is on point
Saving grace - Dundas st W
Island food - king and duffrin
Le Noir - really cool dining experince - complete darkness, can choose to know what your going to eat or have it served as a surprise
Amaya (not the express) has good indian food.
For wings, Crown and Dragon (yonge and davenport) Duffs College st. 

pimp.gif

You can get pretty much any type of food you want here (at any budget), but here are some of my favourites for cheap, filling, delicious meals:
Black Camel - 4 Crescent Rd. (across from Rosedale subway station). Best pulled pork I've had in Toronto. 
Stockyards - 699 St. Clair Ave. West. Incredible BBQ or fried chicken, pastrami, and ribs. 

Smoke's Poutinerie - 218 Adelaide St. West or 578 Queen St. West. 

Ajisen Ramen - Spadina, just north of Dundas. 

Tacos El Asador - 690 Bloor West. 

Free Times Cafe - 320 College St. Go there for Goldin's smoked meat, which is the best I've had outside of Montreal. 

You can get pretty much any type of food you want here (at any budget), but here are some of my favourites for cheap, filling, delicious meals:
Black Camel - 4 Crescent Rd. (across from Rosedale subway station). Best pulled pork I've had in Toronto. 
Stockyards - 699 St. Clair Ave. West. Incredible BBQ or fried chicken, pastrami, and ribs. 

Smoke's Poutinerie - 218 Adelaide St. West or 578 Queen St. West. 

Ajisen Ramen - Spadina, just north of Dundas. 

Tacos El Asador - 690 Bloor West. 

Free Times Cafe - 320 College St. Go there for Goldin's smoked meat, which is the best I've had outside of Montreal. 

There was a thread on this a long time ago I believe. Regardless Duff's Famous Wings (College/Bathurst), Pho Xe Lua (Spadina/Dundas), Burrito Boyz/Smokes Poutinerie (Adelaide/Duncan?)

There was a thread on this a long time ago I believe. Regardless Duff's Famous Wings (College/Bathurst), Pho Xe Lua (Spadina/Dundas), Burrito Boyz/Smokes Poutinerie (Adelaide/Duncan?)

craft burger- they have really good burgers. close to yonge and bloor and another location near king and bathurst.

craft burger- they have really good burgers. close to yonge and bloor and another location near king and bathurst.

Good call on Island Foods (Dufferin/King) and Tacos El Asador (on Bloor/Clinton near Christie)... I'll add Gandhi Roti on Queen West @ Bathurst and ToFu Village in Koreatown (on Bloor near Christie)... Best (goat) patty in the city is in Kensington Market (Spadina/Dundas) – Patty King.

For a good bar, I recommend Camp 4 on Dundas West @ Ossington. Cool vibe, low key. Also cool a couple doors down is the Red Light.

Good call on Island Foods (Dufferin/King) and Tacos El Asador (on Bloor/Clinton near Christie)... I'll add Gandhi Roti on Queen West @ Bathurst and ToFu Village in Koreatown (on Bloor near Christie)... Best (goat) patty in the city is in Kensington Market (Spadina/Dundas) – Patty King.

For a good bar, I recommend Camp 4 on Dundas West @ Ossington. Cool vibe, low key. Also cool a couple doors down is the Red Light.

smoked meat sandwiches - caplansky's at college and brunswick.
if youve been to schwartz in montreal then you know what's up. theyve also got killer smoked meat poutine there too.

IMO the best bar/pub is the madison avenue pub (closest intersection is spadina/bloor)

if youve been to schwartz in montreal then you know what's up. theyve also got killer smoked meat poutine there too.

IMO the best bar/pub is the madison avenue pub (closest intersection is spadina/bloor)

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Schwartz's has the best smoked meat in the world, IMO.

In Toronto, Caplansky's is good, but so is Wolfie's (Sheppard and Bathurst) and Yitz's Deli (Eglington and Avenue).

In Toronto, Caplansky's is good, but so is Wolfie's (Sheppard and Bathurst) and Yitz's Deli (Eglington and Avenue).

Originally Posted by True Blues

i agree that schwartz is better, but its something thats comparable to it in toronto. i might have to check out the other 2 you mentioned but theyre hella far for me

Originally Posted by True Blues

i agree that schwartz is better, but its something thats comparable to it in toronto. i might have to check out the other 2 you mentioned but theyre hella far for me

slightly off topic, anyone know a great spot for classic cocktails? i'm talking authentic manhattan and the likes. i'm aware of sidecar but its whatever. that roof top bar at the hyatt is one hell of a nice place with good bartenders that can whip up anything. the views over the city + the classics is a good combo but its not exactly cheap. I remember paying in the range of $13-15 a cocktail. any recommendations?

slightly off topic, anyone know a great spot for classic cocktails? i'm talking authentic manhattan and the likes. i'm aware of sidecar but its whatever. that roof top bar at the hyatt is one hell of a nice place with good bartenders that can whip up anything. the views over the city + the classics is a good combo but its not exactly cheap. I remember paying in the range of $13-15 a cocktail. any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom