Best Food Spots in Toronto

Try Watusi on Ossington, south of Dundas. Nice art deco decor, all kinds of cocktails for $10 a pop...

Not as high-falutin' as some of those other joints, but still classy. Good date spot kinda thing.

Try Watusi on Ossington, south of Dundas. Nice art deco decor, all kinds of cocktails for $10 a pop...

Not as high-falutin' as some of those other joints, but still classy. Good date spot kinda thing.

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

respects.

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

respects.

Big Fat Burrito in the Annex (Bloor & Bathurst area) and there is also one in Kensington Market
$7 for a Small Burrito which is pretty big and $8.50 for a Large which I never finish. I'm addicted to them, they're !%#*@+# amazing. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big Fat Burrito in the Annex (Bloor & Bathurst area) and there is also one in Kensington Market
$7 for a Small Burrito which is pretty big and $8.50 for a Large which I never finish. I'm addicted to them, they're !%#*@+# amazing. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kenso - *** Ramen noodles (Bay/Dundas)
Burger Bar - Burgers w custom toppings (Yonge/College)
Aji sai (spelling?) - All you can eat sushi (Spadina/Queen W)
Guu - *** tapas (Church/Gerrard)
Salad King - Thai (Yonge/Gould)
Rivoli - Mix of everything (Spadina/Queen W)
Chiptole - Burritos (Yonge/Dundas)

Kenso - *** Ramen noodles (Bay/Dundas)
Burger Bar - Burgers w custom toppings (Yonge/College)
Aji sai (spelling?) - All you can eat sushi (Spadina/Queen W)
Guu - *** tapas (Church/Gerrard)
Salad King - Thai (Yonge/Gould)
Rivoli - Mix of everything (Spadina/Queen W)
Chiptole - Burritos (Yonge/Dundas)

ok...JOHNNYS AT VICTORIA PARK AND SHEPPARD thats 1at on your list that no one mentioned....secondly ROTI HUT...mccowan and sheppard...pitfield and mccown more precisely...after you deal with those two link me.....oh eggplant off bayview and avenue...they popn too but thaats a sit down spot

ok...JOHNNYS AT VICTORIA PARK AND SHEPPARD thats 1at on your list that no one mentioned....secondly ROTI HUT...mccowan and sheppard...pitfield and mccown more precisely...after you deal with those two link me.....oh eggplant off bayview and avenue...they popn too but thaats a sit down spot

for those that are interested, five guys is in toronto now. theres three locations, erin mills, vaughan and warden.

for those that are interested, five guys is in toronto now. theres three locations, erin mills, vaughan and warden.

Lots of good posts in here! I'm headed out to T.O. for a wedding in August, so I'll definitely be using this list.

Lots of good posts in here! I'm headed out to T.O. for a wedding in August, so I'll definitely be using this list.

I hate the options here late night, like after 1am.

I don't do Garden, or any of those Chineese spots along Spadina, or any junk food. There's had to be better options at night
laugh.gif

I hate the options here late night, like after 1am.

I don't do Garden, or any of those Chineese spots along Spadina, or any junk food. There's had to be better options at night
laugh.gif

Pho 88, at Spadina & Dundas, is a good choice for a late meal. It's Vietnamese (and Thai?) but Chinese owned.

Pho 88, at Spadina & Dundas, is a good choice for a late meal. It's Vietnamese (and Thai?) but Chinese owned.

Back
Top Bottom