Best Green Air Jordan?

Guys, wise words from an Irishman himself; its ST. PADDY'S DAY, not St. Patty's Day. Get it right.

I always rock White/Green IVs

IMO, Original Metallic Green I's are the best green shoes.
pimp.gif

celtic 1's are your best bet to find and there actually not to bad comfort wise just got a pair on a trade and i love em

I got your recipe for success.......

1.) Buy some team jordans in all white,

2.)Dunk them in green paint,

3.)Pour paint thinner all over yourself

4.)Light yourself on fire for this thread.....

5.) Successfully make everyone who read this hapy......

Originally Posted by rockwell666

Guys, wise words from an Irishman himself; its ST. PADDY'S DAY, not St. Patty's Day. Get it right.

I always rock White/Green IVs
St. Patrick's Day right?  Not St. Padric's Day, I will stick with St. Patty's day....

how can you say anything besides the seattle x's? they will be hard to find and cost a nice chunk of change. next i would say doernbecher ii's, but they will be pricey. i think you should just go with the xiv's because they are easy to find and the price will be reasonable. especially if you will be wearin em to the bars haha

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

how is this not locked?? this thread is worse that all the lil Wayne threads.

my man has devoted his day to hatin' on threads.

if you want to start a thread,ask a question,ask for advice run it by that guy first

Originally Posted by crw127

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

how is this not locked?? this thread is worse that all the lil Wayne threads.

my man has devoted his day to hatin' on threads.

Good, threads like this are so dumb... All the kid had to do is google "jordan retro green" or something like that and 100 pics would have come up..... Pointless and I secone dieTOlive.... LOCK THIS

I wish JB would put a few more retro's with forest green.  I work in a school that has forest green, black and silver for our school colors and I wish I had more to choose from.  I like the forest green xiv's and the white/green iv's, but I haven't been able to get my hands on a pair of the iv's.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Denver Autographs authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

Back
Top Bottom