BEST iPhone 4S CASE

I hate the way my iPhone looks with a case, as well as ANY added size to it.

Ended up cracking the back glass and instead of getting a new iPhone or a case to cover it, I decided to go with one of these:
41SNqx4rtXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Unscrewed and removed the back cover that was cracked on my phone and put this one on
pimp.gif
.. This cover x white iPhone looks
eek.gif

One thing I've always wondered is WHY in the hell the back of the phone is glass in the first place

MOPHIE JUICE PLUS
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

.. i just got the white one, its the best case ever created.. it looks great
smokin.gif
nd it adds almost double battery life !! Make the smart choice Op Trust the koudzzzzzzzzzz, i be knowing
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

MOPHIE JUICE PLUS
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
nd it adds almost double battery life !! Make the smart choice Op Trust the koudzzzzzzzzzz, i be knowing
smokin.gif

I've been really considering coppin one of these.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

MOPHIE JUICE PLUS
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I've been really considering coppin one of these.

I got one on now iPhone last a full day now

I'm still rockin the free rubber speck case that came free from att with the iPhone 4 when it first came out, and theghost armor.I've dropped it numerous times and this thing has held up , phone still looks new when I take the case off.

I roll NEKKED! I appreciate my phone's curves! LOL... nah, but I'm really careful with mine though, and I do appreciate it better with no case.

I have an otterbox, the big bulky one, I don't like that it's big and bulky, but the iphone always seems to slip out of my hands and stuff so I go with the otterbox to be reassured
tongue.gif

I have this one that I use as one of my cases and it's ehhh, there are much better cases out there for the same price or even cheaper. The problem I have with most cases and the bumper is that my headphones don't fit into the headphone jack because the opening in the cases are too small
gucci-rubber-iphone-ipad-cases-7.jpg

I am rocking this.
otterbox-apl4-i4sun-f3-e4otra-iphone-4s-commuter-series-case-gunmetal-grey-pcsun-yellow-slip-cover.jpg

My wife has this. This case is dumb thick though. The inner gel is so thick it turns the flash color purple.
04-2378__15318_zoom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom