Best Jordan Release of 2010!

White/Red XIII, looks great, comfortable, and the quality is good. Most people are gonna regret sleeping on these.

White/Red XIII, looks great, comfortable, and the quality is good. Most people are gonna regret sleeping on these.

Originally Posted by rauls054

who the heck voted on the bin 7s lol smh

laugh.gif

Motorsport 6. For some reason i actually didnt expect the CG 11 to have such a lead, lol. I was wrong.

Motorsport 6. For some reason i actually didnt expect the CG 11 to have such a lead, lol. I was wrong.

too many great releases by jb.... (in no particular order).... infrared pack, oly VIIs, MS VIs, flint and wht/red XIII, CG XI, and Im gonna give the sleeper award to charcoal IXs, very underrated

too many great releases by jb.... (in no particular order).... infrared pack, oly VIIs, MS VIs, flint and wht/red XIII, CG XI, and Im gonna give the sleeper award to charcoal IXs, very underrated

Infrared pack/MS VI's/ FTLOG VIIs/white red XIIIs/CGXIs
I just hated that I skipped on the powder IXs but i'll find a way to scoope em later below retail

Infrared pack/MS VI's/ FTLOG VIIs/white red XIIIs/CGXIs
I just hated that I skipped on the powder IXs but i'll find a way to scoope em later below retail

Back
Top Bottom