Best Jordan Release of 2010!

I went with MS VI, because they were the first Motorsport shoes released to the public- so these were special shoes. Also the fact, they were VIs. I knew some people got the MS VI before the general release and paid an arm and a leg for them. Obviously, they were upset because they could have gotten them for much less.

My second choice was KOs.

JB played with us when varsity VIs came out right before the Infrared VIs came out. I got the varsity VIs, because I was uncertain if I was going to be able to get my hands on the Infrared VIs. Needless to say, I got both varsity and infrared VIs.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Any "True" Air Jordan fan would vote on a shoe that has only been retroed the first time this year...why would Cool Grey XI's beat out stuff like Charcoal IX's or even the Infrared Pack, Charcoals aint been seen in like 17 years...c'mon fellas.
Well I consider myself a 'true' Air Jordan fan, and I am not that fond of the Charcoal IX's, the CG IXs hold a higher place for me (as they were my first 'official' Jordan pickup).   As for the topic, Cool Grey XIs...followed by the Flints.  Like this cat told me the other day, "If you ain't pick up the XIs or the French Blues this year, you ain't doin NOTHIN!"  lol

Any "True" Air Jordan fan would vote on a shoe that has only been retroed the first time this year...why would Cool Grey XI's beat out stuff like Charcoal IX's or even the Infrared Pack, Charcoals aint been seen in like 17 years...c'mon fellas.
Well I consider myself a 'true' Air Jordan fan, and I am not that fond of the Charcoal IX's, the CG IXs hold a higher place for me (as they were my first 'official' Jordan pickup).   As for the topic, Cool Grey XIs...followed by the Flints.  Like this cat told me the other day, "If you ain't pick up the XIs or the French Blues this year, you ain't doin NOTHIN!"  lol

Any "True" Air Jordan fan would vote on a shoe that has only been retroed the first time this year...

FALSE
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

i had to go with the MS 6s. the quality was on point for those and its just a good looking shoe, imo.
totally agree. phenomenal quality and comfort. love this shoe

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

i had to go with the MS 6s. the quality was on point for those and its just a good looking shoe, imo.
totally agree. phenomenal quality and comfort. love this shoe

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by bence23

DB 3's but I knew all the lil hypebeasties would choose CG 11's
laugh.gif

Yea that makes a lot of sense considering the DB 3s were more limited and hypebeast friendly......

Top 3 this year were 

Infrared VI

Flints

Cool greys.

hypebeast friendly?
grin.gif

The overall quality on Infared VI Pack, Flints and CG are inferior compared to DB III. Not my fault that da lil hypebeasties missed out.
Limited=hype beast.

Originally Posted by bence23

DB 3's but I knew all the lil hypebeasties would choose CG 11's
laugh.gif

Yea that makes a lot of sense considering the DB 3s were more limited and hypebeast friendly......

Top 3 this year were 

Infrared VI

Flints

Cool greys.

hypebeast friendly?
grin.gif

The overall quality on Infared VI Pack, Flints and CG are inferior compared to DB III. Not my fault that da lil hypebeasties missed out.
Limited=hype beast.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Cool Grey's, hands down. I mean it's gotta be the Cool Grey 11's because from my point of view these are by far the Best Jordan Release of 2010. So my props and respect to those who fought through hell to get these shoes.

hahah, it's the best cuz it's the best? can't argue with that logic.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Cool Grey's, hands down. I mean it's gotta be the Cool Grey 11's because from my point of view these are by far the Best Jordan Release of 2010. So my props and respect to those who fought through hell to get these shoes.

hahah, it's the best cuz it's the best? can't argue with that logic.

Back
Top Bottom