best lebrons ever?

1) - LeBron 2 (ASG colour way)

2) LeBron x (White/Gold Elite & Area 52) 

3) LeBron VIII (South Beach)

Lebron 9 for me (and they are more special because he won his first ring 
laugh.gif
) And colorway all of the elites 9 are 
smokin.gif

Smart man. I was waiting for the AZG to get some love. My 2nd favorite behind the 2.

lol sorry, I meant the AZG 2 (LeBron 2). I'm actually not a fan of the AZG 1 (LeBron 1).

In addition to the 2, I've had the 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11. All of these have not impressed me as much as the AZG 2 both aesthetically and in terms of performance. I strongly dislike air max only hoops shoes. air max and/or zoom is a must for me.

lol sorry, I meant the AZG 2 (LeBron 2). I'm actually not a fan of the AZG 1 (LeBron 1).

In addition to the 2, I've had the 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11. All of these have not impressed me as much as the AZG 2 both aesthetically and in terms of performance. I strongly dislike air max only hoops shoes. air max and/or zoom is a must for me.

If you weren't still a fan of the 2 I'd take my rep back. Ha ha ha

Big lebron fan?

Back
Top Bottom