Best Low-top shoe for basketball?

NT, i've been balling in Carmelo 5.5 Lows lately,and i absolutely love them.
The main reason i play in lows is because of the freedom they give me.But is time for me to get a new low-top basketball shoe.
(I play PG,i'm very quick and my style is similar to Steve Nash)

What is a good low-top shoe to ball in?

zoom bb low or zoom bb 2 low. both are relatively easy to get and very good basketball shoes.

^ I hope you're joking.

BB lows are the first things that came to my mind, like mt said, easy to get and they are very good. They're currently my favorite shoe, and probably willbe for a long time.

what colorways are available?because all i am seeing is a white/grey/purple steve nash colorway..i need a black or white based colorway.

there's a black/white upper with blue zoom and black sole of the bb2 lows.
white/red along with that with a black sole.

yep, zoom bb lows....either 1 or 2.... doesn't get any better. Low to the ground, great cushioning and most of all excellent traction even on dusty courts.

I will have to agree with daperscription Nike Jet Flights.

Adidas has the Gill zero low.

For a cheap low try the Lebron III. I see them at the outlets for less than $50. I love my pair---solid heel counter, snug forefoot (extra thick padding inside the toe box; fells snug but trust the sizing), max-zoom cushion that is extremely responsive. Only drawback is the available colors. I got the white/gold.It could also use an outrigger, but overall a very well performing low top.

I used to play with Question Lows back in the days... those were amazing. Cushioning and comfort were the best.

I heard the retros today don't compare though, but might be worth a shot when they decrease in price.

These:
1zfsh83.jpg

why doesnt anybody list the questions.....they feel like clouds on your feet trust me.....i ball in these for my basketball league and they are cheap and easyto find

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

I used to play with Question Lows back in the days... those were amazing. Cushioning and comfort were the best.

I heard the retros today don't compare though, but might be worth a shot when they decrease in price.

I thought he just did?

I didn't feel the mids at all, but I'd give the lows a shot.

U can't go really that much wrong from any shoe that Steve Nash has worn when in the NBA.
Jet Flights, Zoom Flight Turbine, Zoom BB 1 /2 Lows, and much more

Then theres still the Lebron II low, and the Question IV Low

Always recommended are some AND1 lows that are currently out, if you don't mind a step away from zoom, then you should give AND1 a try

"U can't go really that much wrong from any shoe that Steve Nash has worn when in the NBA.
Jet Flights, Zoom Flight Turbine, Zoom BB 1 /2 Lows, and much more"

(Jack Black in Anchorman) That's how I roll.

I'm still looking for a pair of ASG Flight Bangers, not that they're the best performers from what I've heard, but they look sweet. I shouldn'thave slept on them back then. But Turbines, Zoom Drives and the BB Lows are some of my favorite performance shoes. I'm a huge fan of the SN line,they're better for me than any other line, including Kobe and it trumps the Lebron line.

And I think you mean Answer IV low, not Question.

i dont think anyone should ball in low top shoes just my 2 cent but im sure there are some good ones out there

^ List some reasons for why you think so.

I can give lots of reasons for why people SHOULD ball in lows. Freedom at the ankle, lighter weight, greater range of movement, etc.

A good low is better than an average mid ANY DAY for me.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

i dont think anyone should ball in low top shoes just my 2 cent but im sure there are some good ones out there
And here comes ISS....

XIII low retro or Jet Flights

Also the Gil Zero is decent

Haven't gotten a chance to play in the Zoom BB 1/2 low, but the mids are nice.

Back
Top Bottom