Best Low-top shoe for basketball?

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

look no further then the xx22 5/8 amazing lowtop shoes
agreed

i'll third that. i wouldnt ball in lows myself because my ankles are fragile, but if i did i would use these. they feel like the most supportive lowive ever worn.

ts lightswitch low is great for ball, a running shoe feel with technical basketball design in mind: good traction, supportive fit all around, stable, flexibleat the forefoot to promote more aggressive moves.

that and it's cheap right now, since it's main endorser, gilbert arenas, was out for the reg season this year.

Originally Posted by TheFundamental

ts lightswitch low is great for ball, a running shoe feel with technical basketball design in mind: good traction, supportive fit all around, stable, flexible at the forefoot to promote more aggressive moves.

that and it's cheap right now, since it's main endorser, gilbert arenas, was out for the reg season this year.
did the ts lightswitch kinda get better in the traction department, from what everybody says, Adidas' traction hasn't been on point forthe better part of the last few years
it was either the durability of the traction pad or the overall grip the pattern provides

eed2574e1f56af8be59dfaa642ee92c36a6ee4d.pjpg

never had a problem with lightswitch traction. nothing really stood out to me about it, but that means it's doing a good job.

any serious baller will realize that low top shoes are not the way to go... but like snaggykicks said there might be some good ones out there

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

any serious baller will realize that low top shoes are not the way to go... but like snaggykicks said there might be some good ones out there

there are always a number of guys in the pros balling in lows. even MJ wore lows from time to time.

The Gil Zero 1 is a phenomenal fitting low top hoops shoe. Lightweight, great traction/flexibility, & great fit all around.

Back
Top Bottom