Best mumbo sauce in the urea?

China America.

Upshur Street NW.

Block from Geo. Ave. intersection.

tongue.gif

I know I'll probably get a few people that say otherwise, but in my opinion, all (or almost all) Mumbo sauce is created equally.

Do any other areas have mumbo sauce? NY,NJ, South VA, The Carolinas, ATL, Boston? Anyone?

i went to this onoe spot by howard...wasnt bad..im not really a mambo sauce afficianado tho

hands down ANDY'S got the best mumbo sauce.....

real talk though...try mumbo sauce mixed with general tso sauce ...drenched on chicken wings...heart attack waiting to happen...

Originally Posted by dimez81

hands down ANDY'S got the best mumbo sauce.....

real talk though...try mumbo sauce mixed with general tso sauce ...drenched on chicken wings...heart attack waiting to happen...
Been addicted to YUM's since 95... I dont know anyother spots....
laugh.gif

andy...5001 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC 20011...try it...i guarentee you gonna mess with it....

For the Richmond heads missing that mumbo sauce, the Eatery in Carytown's got some. Sayin though.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

China America.

Upshur Street NW.

Block from Geo. Ave. intersection.

tongue.gif
eoh you bet me to it. china america hands down the best. i personally do the fish sandwich wit fries and mumbo sauce as dip
smokin.gif

LIke Phonte from from Little Brother say

"Plus I got Ni99as from DC that'l hit ya wit 3 Gs and a box a Yum's Carryout"

Originally Posted by werdnak

What's mumbo sauce?

Oh my gawd. What's mumbo sauce? Mumbo sauce is one of the best kept secrets of the DC area. Supplied to the people by the local carryouts and made togo on yo wings. %*$% it's so good theres a band named mumbo sauce.

New Century on Queens Chapel Rd in Hyattsville near PG Plaza. I garuantee you that will change everything you thought you knew was good about mumbo sauce.

all mumbo sauce is definately NOT created equal. i went to this carry out on Good Hope one time and that sauce was TRIFLIN

The best mumbo sauce is at Johnny's in Hillcrest Heights
tongue.gif

howard china on greshman and georgia nw...grew up around the corner, aint nothing like "chicken wing mumbo saucea"

I wonder why us@@@%**% like mumbo sauce? It's strange that these asians are the only place to give it.

Yo, where is Danny's at? Like what street exactly. I've only been to Hong Kong and Yummy Yummy. My vote goes to Hong Kong though. I'm also a fan oftheir fried dumplings.

Back
Top Bottom