Best Olympic Jordan Brand sneaker?

00 VI for me. The VII is pretty good, if MJ didnt wear them, I dont think I would like them as much. The GP VI is terrible. The I isnt too shabby, it is very similar to the VII with colors used. I guess you can also put the XIX SE up there as an olympic release as well. Those were a good colorblock for the XIX SE, but overall the model is bad.

00 VI for me. The VII is pretty good, if MJ didnt wear them, I dont think I would like them as much. The GP VI is terrible. The I isnt too shabby, it is very similar to the VII with colors used. I guess you can also put the XIX SE up there as an olympic release as well. Those were a good colorblock for the XIX SE, but overall the model is bad.

the rainbow vi's
tired.gif

roll.gif

honestly i think both the og vi and the vii's are pretty fresh but if I had to pick one I probably would go with the og vi.

honestly i think both the og vi and the vii's are pretty fresh but if I had to pick one I probably would go with the og vi.

i would prefer the rainbow vi to the og oly vi if that stitching on the toebox wasn't there.

i would prefer the rainbow vi to the og oly vi if that stitching on the toebox wasn't there.

The '00 VI is my fav by a large margin over any remaining others for me. US colors look sharp. The worst out of the bunch is the rainbow VI. Just absolutely horrific.

The '00 VI is my fav by a large margin over any remaining others for me. US colors look sharp. The worst out of the bunch is the rainbow VI. Just absolutely horrific.

Back
Top Bottom