Best Olympic Jordan Brand sneaker?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

OLYMPIC 1s and 7s!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nykid2387

I like the 7s way better then the 6s. I think people only like the 6s now because how hard they are to find.
i don't think that's necessarily true, not for me at least if you're talking about the midnight navy's and not the '08s. one of the coldest CWs of all time if you ask me. 

I like the 7s way better then the 6s. I think people only like the 6s now because how hard they are to find.
i don't think that's necessarily true, not for me at least if you're talking about the midnight navy's and not the '08s. one of the coldest CWs of all time if you ask me. 

it close between the VI and VII's, but I gotta go with the VIs. I'd love to own both though.

Those colorful joints are
sick.gif

it close between the VI and VII's, but I gotta go with the VIs. I'd love to own both though.

Those colorful joints are
sick.gif

The new 5's with the patent leather all on the front toe box. LOL.......They would have been if JB would have done them right.

The new 5's with the patent leather all on the front toe box. LOL.......They would have been if JB would have done them right.

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

I'm def not talking about the 08s. I don't think anybody would say they're the best olympic colorway.

Back
Top Bottom