Best Olympic Jordan Brand sneaker?

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by nykid2387

I like the 7s way better then the 6s. I think people only like the 6s now because how hard they are to find.
i don't think that's necessarily true, not for me at least if you're talking about the midnight navy's and not the '08s. one of the coldest CWs of all time if you ask me. 
I'm def not talking about the 08s. I don't think anybody would say they're the best olympic colorway.

7s are the best the most rarest olympic 6s , just got a pair clean cw old school never saw them in person untill now wish i could find another pair JB needs to retro oly 6s

7s are the best the most rarest olympic 6s , just got a pair clean cw old school never saw them in person untill now wish i could find another pair JB needs to retro oly 6s

I like the 7s way better then the 6s. I think people only like the 6s now because how hard they are to find.
i don't think that's necessarily true, not for me at least if you're talking about the midnight navy's and not the '08s. one of the coldest CWs of all time if you ask me. 
I'm def not talking about the 08s. I don't think anybody would say they're the best olympic colorway.

True.  '08s be lookin mad ugly with that love and basketball logo on the side.

True.  '08s be lookin mad ugly with that love and basketball logo on the side.

I'd love the 2000 Olympic VIs even if they were the most abundant and easy to find Jordans out right now. Rarity has nothing to do with it. 

I'd love the 2000 Olympic VIs even if they were the most abundant and easy to find Jordans out right now. Rarity has nothing to do with it. 

7's ... i agree ppl beast over olympic 6's cause they hard to find...i love the 7's cuz its a fly color way..the 6's are hard still hard

7's ... i agree ppl beast over olympic 6's cause they hard to find...i love the 7's cuz its a fly color way..the 6's are hard still hard

It's bout time they release another pair for the 2012 olympic games in London .  But hands down the oly 6 ....

397905770.jpg

It's bout time they release another pair for the 2012 olympic games in London .  But hands down the oly 6 ....

397905770.jpg

Back
Top Bottom