Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

he just thinks he tuff cause tongest his friend.

i would feel tuff too if i was him :lol:
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Yup it is the Good Life... :pimp:
pimp.gif
...... :lol:
laugh.gif
HahAHaHAhaHAhahahAhAhAhhAHahaHaHA
SOON THE TIME TO BREAK THAT ONE RULE WILL COME.........
HahAHaHAhaHAhahahAhAhAhhAHahaHaHA​

Quote:
why does everyone hate him? when did he get here?

cuz i mugged a few nt'ers and because people take the iss and nt rivalry to the heart.
i swear some people would swear religious allegiance to a sneaker forum if they could.

and why not? nt is clearly the superior forum. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
One of my friends in real life swears by ISS over NT cuz NT is too mean

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

I have no problems with issers. One of my friends in real life swears by ISS over NT cuz NT is too mean but I'm still koo with him nh. If you think thats too personal, I've been good peoples with sneeeeeeaaak on LPC for about as long as we've been playing and we both know where each other are from.

On that note, I still don't like iswearimcool. Not that he did anything wrong to me, he just has something that irks me
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
Trap
:pimp:
pimp.gif
... I see you M00D..

And I'm probably sticking around, at least for a bit.. Why I don't know, probably because I've put so much time into LPC but that should be reason enough to quit.

how is he 23 days old and have a PI? def is really milking these noobs and their donations. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
15833​

Quote:
On that note, I still don't like iswearimcool. Not that he did anything wrong to me, he just has something that irks me
pimp.gif
name calling or bashing anything not nt. its really not that serious. i post on both nt and iss and i like both. thats it.
anywho, if you dont like me, just attack me or something on lpc or email me a rude letter. id appreciate it.
thanks to all the more mature ntxlpc people for handling an iss dude on nt more peacefully then others

Are we on Yuku already?

@#%$ Yuku, Other Forum 2.0 is up.

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

No Yuku yet...

pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Originally Posted by super roach

Fizzy Im trying to add you but I donno how
frown.gif

I just sent you one of those "friend-connect" things (nh).
6x91fk4.png

At the top of the page, click the blue thing to go to the confirm/deny page.

Back
Top Bottom