Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

my dude wally
roll.gif
pimp.gif

one day NT will return to LPC and take over
devil.gif

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

im gonna start doing that trap. LOL. tommorow morning im hacking all. pretty smart idea.

hack from moon base.

I'm thinking about refilling CI since I got nothing else to do with the crystals. I'll wait till interest time and see who's really holdingcash.

Originally Posted by yankees1129

bump. the game IS really dead.
frown.gif

True... I've resorted to spamming the LPC message boards and mocking all the idiots we put up with who play this game, especially dEf.

^ the only reason I play is it gives me something during my downtime at work. (a lot of it)

unless you guys can find me a new game to play...i dont think i can quit anytime soon.

if youre lookin for a game to play try this one http://www.mafiadeath.com/r/1188.php

It takes a while to get use to, just like LPC but it has alot of features that LPC doesnt have like drag racing, pet racing, 50/50 chance with money andpoints(Lpc Crystals), and gang crimes. there are plenty of other gambling games also, and alot more gang features

I'm still playing.

Finals week is coming soon though, so I won't be around LPC or NT much after Thanksgiving weekend.
ohwell.gif

I'll try and stay in the loop as best I can though.

Here's a amusing story:

I did some random hacking last hoping to get lucky, but I didn't get anything.

So I sign on this afternoon and get 2 alerts.

[table][tr][td]November 14 2007, 1:04:15 pm[/td] [td]TensaZangetsu hacked your Bank One account and stole $150![/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 14 2007, 12:54:40 pm[/td] [td]brownie attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Since Tensa got me for $150, I decide to hack right back just for fun and jokes.

Which leads me to this:

Fizzy's Hack Tip of the Day

You successfully hacked TensaZangetsu's Bank One account and stole $494,591!

roll.gif
roll.gif
Not very smart hacking someone when you have that much in your bank...

I already have a MD account. Kinda boring though.

MD# 25050

Tbill do you have a gang for MD?

Edit...

You are in Jail for 24 minute(s).
Reason: [size=+1]Trying to hack in to TensaZangetsu's Bank One account.[/size]

smh.gif

[table][tr][td](9327) Karma[/td] [td]218[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Area 51[/td] [td]Offline (3 days)[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
I was gonna try that this weekend and it didnt work
smh.gif
at me.

You successfully hacked TensaZangetsu's Bank One account and stole $244,708!
you successfully hacked TensaZangetsu's Bank One account and stole $434,054!
You successfully hacked TensaZangetsu's Bank One account and stole $476,576!
you successfully hacked TensaZangetsu's Bank One account and stole $477,662!
You successfully hacked TensaZangetsu's Bank One account and stole $342,198!
You successfully hacked TensaZangetsu's Bank One account and stole $543,527!

and i only had to bail myself out 8 times, and i dont have a gang on mafiadeath, im in rawrblackcat's gang

[table][tr][td](6921) Kufi_Smacka[/td] [td]Trying to hack in to TensaZangetsu's Bank One account.[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](23343) k2sfc[/td] [td]Failed crime -
Type: Steal from Stores
Crime: Steal a Watch from the Jewerly Store[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](15854) ChrisHansen[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Trying to hack in to TensaZangetsu's Bank One account.[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](21167) hidendra[/td] [td]Caught drinking and driving[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](7748) whyyoukillin[/td] [td]Trying to hack in to Ignorant_****'s Bank One account.[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](8318) Ignorant_****[/td] [td]Trying to hack in to TensaZangetsu's Bank One account.[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](21619) bigdaddy139[/td] [td]Trying to hack in to ChrisG_CC's Bank One account.[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](15833) whyweNTin[/td] [td]Trying to hack in to TensaZangetsu's Bank One account.[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](10099) for_SaxyT[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Trying to hack in to TensaZangetsu's Bank One account.[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td](8856) BwooDFolkGD74[/td] [td]Trying to hack in to superdave!'s Lost Bank account.[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]Pay Bail[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Jail party!

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Bail me out tbill, por favor.
happy.gif

I dont know your name on LPC but i think i got you if you were in jail, every nter that i recognized is not out exept for Mangudai and bwood because I figured that you are in there on purpose

Back
Top Bottom