Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

this guy just emailed me and is pressuring me to kill him. now i've only played this game for a couple days but i know by his stats and by the number ofdays he's played that he's way better than me. and he also mentioned how he was level 5 and i was level 16. Anyone wanna finish this punk? anyway hereswhat he said 18873onebignoob

Attack me noob, nah your higher than me =[, I'm only level 5. Attack me. Or are you just a p***y.
edit: wow after i said no he kills me... what was the point of even asking me. now he's gonna bug me everday
tired.gif

November 17, 2007, 11:41:16 pm OneBigNoob wrote: Tis' my way of getting people to lose to me ;P
November 17, 2007, 11:39:38 pm OneBigNoob wrote: LOL, you have a little friend.
November 17, 2007, 11:39:08 pm SEXY wrote: Attack me noob, nah your higher than me =[, I'm only level 252. Attack me. Or are you just a p***y.

In the hospital for 179 minute(s).
Reason: Finished by (11783) SEXY's Plastic Sword

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

this guy just emailed me and is pressuring me to kill him. now i've only played this game for a couple days but i know by his stats and by the number of days he's played that he's way better than me. and he also mentioned how he was level 5 and i was level 16. Anyone wanna finish this punk? anyway heres what he said 18873 onebignoob

Attack me noob, nah your higher than me =[, I'm only level 5. Attack me. Or are you just a p***y.
edit: wow after i said no he kills me... what was the point of even asking me. now he's gonna bug me everday
tired.gif

You paid $XXXXXXX for the bomb and plant it at XXXXX's house.
You park your car down the street so you can be sure everything goes as planned.
Minutes later, you see Yo****sune arrive at his house.
You wait for Yo****sune to walk completely in the house.
Your finger is on the remote.....
They're in....you detonate.
BOOOOOM!

You quickly get out of the area.

pimp.gif

Just got back from the club and a little buzzed right now.
laugh.gif

good morning. sad to see so many people go but the game has gotten worse, *sigh* yet i continue to play. I keep looking forward to something else... mainlybuying a property so i can train... I should let go of that idea for about 4 months.

we have nothing else better to do except discuss our daily routines rather than whats happening in LPC...

Thanks everyone who helped me with that guy. ImADinosaur 13452 helped me too. I was surprised she even responded to my emails.

You have completed the ComputerNetworking course!
You have gained 0 strength, 0 speed, 0 defense, 1500 job skills, 0 driving skills, 1000 computer skills, and 100 brain power!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i cant afford any other class so...

You are currently taking the Driving 101 learning course. You have 10 days leftin the course.

anyone want some free swine sodas and/or vodka shots? i dont have a lot, i just want to get rid of them. 9938

i'll take some please =] id= 23271

what class should i take next by the way? I just finished economics. I have about 600,000.

Originally Posted by msyakuza

anyone want some free swine sodas and/or vodka shots? i dont have a lot, i just want to get rid of them. 9938

do what I do with my burgers and hams, send them to a high level player one at a time

New! November 18 2007, 10:00:02 am You have completed the Computer Networking course!
You have gained 0 strength, 0 speed, 0 defense, 1500 job skills, 0 driving skills, 1000 computer skills, and 100 brain power! Delete

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha who should i send them too? i got like 500 of each... that will make time go by faster at work so i can work on my master copy of an artist...
happy.gif

try somebody thats offline, i tried it with rsarno while he was online and he turned item accepting off and i had only sent 200. right now i have 330 burgerand 102 hams. let find one person and everyone on nt can send all there extra stuff to him so he will get online and see 1000+ alerts. any body have an idea ofwho we could do it to?

Back
Top Bottom