Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

sent cosmO some stuff.
laugh.gif

I just sent him all of my stuff, i went away from the computer so i think i was the last person to start sending stuff. so i think my name will probally be onmost of the alerts he sees
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. bwood whyd you coose him?

edit: check out how long his item list is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ham Sammich x1218
Quadruple Cheeseburger x1145
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he's probally looking through the alerts right now to see whos all sent him stuff

awww i didnt get to finish.. i got that same email saying "send something better =]" so then I just stopped... well i got 100 ham sammiches whosnext?

Originally Posted by msyakuza

awww i didnt get to finish.. i got that same email saying "send something better =]" so then I just stopped... well i got 100 ham sammiches whos next?

I say save them, im all out of stuff ,maybe we can do it to someone else next week. or if you'all wanna do it now i could always buy more stuff.

hmm i need to make an avy... or just put a picture up i dunno.. i dont like looking at a grey person everytime i post.

i know doesnt it? but i think its time to break the ice. ive been hiding for a while. or shall i stay anonymous or mysterious? pshhh its a boring sunday and Igot nothing else better to do.

Does anyone want to exchange lvling targets?
I have a good number of weak inactive lvl 100 players chillin downtown.
I'm trying to help those NT'rs that are still under lvl 100

smh.gif
im still under 100 btw.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom