Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

You beat RSARNO and stole $21775, 0 crystal(s), and gained 55% EXP!

tired.gif
I beat someone more than twice my level and only get 55% smh

Now, just hold on one stinkin' second....

Who's "Lisa"?
nerd.gif

Ask her if she's into guys that are homeless and have no job or direction in life.
devil.gif

what happened to that girl who was givin everyone tagged pics, she had a kid or something too? then everyone on lpc started goin hard on her in theforums.
laugh.gif

she was cool though she gave me some grenades and stuff when i was even weaker than i am now.

[h3]You are exploring Imperial Sand Dunes...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/h3]not much, but it took my forever to make it here, Days Old: 132 now I can buy my own waters, and get to some more leveling targets.

i want a tag pic too...

only pics i seen is the ones NoJules sent me and the ones she puts up.

edit- i get these emails atleast 3 times a week from different lpcers
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Your last 5 mails to/from this person:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 19, 2007, 8:50:39 am[/td] [td]Flip-M-Fin� wrote: Ay folks..
You need to buy any crystals?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 18, 2007, 11:59:45 am[/td] [td]Flip-M-Fin� wrote: 22-12-11.

But ayo, any way i can make quick gwab?[/td] [/tr][/table]

lol.

It actually works when you put your not buying stuff in your signature. Its not as bad as it was when the game first reset though. And damn, these new crimesare really adding up...

i just bought every crystal in the market that was 40000 or less. hopefully the prices go up soon

I just bought a million for $1. I win.

259. Using your .22 Long Range Rifle you hit Crazydone doing 5785 damage (-5064) HEADSHOT!

smh.gif

Leveling is impossible. I only got 13% for that.

Back
Top Bottom