Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

lol @ rawe....
Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

WHY ARE WE STEPPING...

You missed the update to that NT post. He came back and said he was trying to make a classic like the Harlem Shake story. Dude bamboozled all of us.

eek.gif
smh.gif

That sucks.
Are you sure? I thought I followed that story to the end.
ohwell.gif

edit:
pimp.gif
at the proper grammatical extension of my name.
laugh.gif

the story was fake?
eek.gif
i was intrigued by his plot to make an excuse to use his cousin's computer and back-up his suspicions to only find that all thefiles were moved or deleted.

I'm lying my%!$* off.
laugh.gif

I remember I posted that in a follow up thread when someone was wanting to know what happened. I pissed a lot of people off.

Dude just faded into bolivia

If I had to make a guess about what happened to the cousin, I'd say he probably became a priest.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I'm lying my%!$* off.
laugh.gif

I remember I posted that in a follow up thread when someone was wanting to know what happened. I pissed a lot of people off.

Dude just faded into bolivia

If I had to make a guess about what happened to the cousin, I'd say he probably became a priest.
devil.gif

I was gonna say.... my memory sucks but I remember things from NT. So you surprised me when you said the story was fake.

I'm also still waiting to hear from the guy who was going to run a marathon.

And, of course, I want to know how daviditz is doing.

Originally Posted by Jules300

ok im lost somebody care to explain?

This dude posted a thread on NT about wanting to go to Africa and everybody told him that he should invest in a lion proof Thermal Jacket so hewouldn't be some felines lunch. Well dude said he wasn't going to fly, but take the ocean, and by take he meant swim. Everybody knows you can'tswim from North America to Africa, but dude insisted that he could swim.

Well dude made a farewell post and said he'd make a thread when he returned. We don't know if Moby D ick got him, or if he became Simba's girl. He was a pretty cool NT'r so we're just wondering how he's doing that's all.

Does that make sense now?

[table][tr][td]i just came hime to this:

November 20 2007, 2:06:56 pm[/td] [td]

Tongest
attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]

Delete
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:06:40 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:04:28 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:04:20 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:04:11 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:04:05 pm[/td] [td]Tongest hacked your Bank One account and stole $XXXXXX![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:03:58 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:03:50 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:03:44 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:03:40 pm[/td] [td]Tongest hacked your Bank One account and stole $XXXXXX![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:03:30 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:03:22 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:03:14 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:03:04 pm[/td] [td]Tongest hacked your Bank One account and stole $XXXXXX![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:02:53 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:02:42 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:02:34 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:02:24 pm[/td] [td]Tongest hacked your Bank One account and stole $XXXXXX![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:02:10 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:01:54 pm[/td] [td]Tongest hacked your Bank One account and stole $XXXXXX![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:01:38 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:01:31 pm[/td] [td]Tongest hacked your Bank One account and stole $XXXXXX![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:01:23 pm[/td] [td]Tongest attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 2:01:16 pm[/td] [td]Tongest hacked your Bank One account and stole $XXXXXX![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif

and that's just the last 25. do y'all think i'm in trouble?
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Jules, I guess we owe you the real story... I posted some of it earlier:

For those that don't know, he had a sketchy cousin and one day he was at his cousin's house and he used his cousin's computer to check email when he saw the AIM window was open and all the people on the friends list were young girls and I think he had notes or weird nicknames for each one.... Anyway, he was shook and told NT, and then he made an excuse to go back to his cousin's house the next day to try to get proof, but things were gone from his cousin's computer... And then I think he told his uncle and then things got messy and he never came back to NT.

Basically, initial x R was some NTer who started a thread called, "I think my cousin is a pedophile." The thread went for about a week. Finally,initial x R told his family and his cousin's parents because NT told him to, but then no one in the family believed him, so he got mad at NT and I thinkthe thread was locked and he never posted here again.

silverswoosh, tongest has interesting ways of dealing with people. Did you piss him off? If not, just laugh it off and he'll leave you alone.

I miss that show...Season 4 will start in Feb daaaaamn.

I need season 3 on blu-ray....1 more month.

eek.gif
I can't wait.

laugh.gif
at your sig. Team Lost FTW.

nope...never talked to him, attacked him, or hacked him. i'm thinking someone else put a hit on me, through him. oh well....

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
people usedto HATE me on lpc and nt. i would get finished and hacked and have hits on me for no reason by nt'ers. i still dont know why, i only ever got one answerfrom a nt'er and he said my name sounded like an iss'er.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

SS will give 1.3 mil per refill. I think I'm gonna save for that too.

Numbers seem off. SS didn't even give that much pre reset and dEf lowered stamina on all property

i'm level 100, i'm saving for a PI cause i am still gonna have to cop snackmixes too. i had a grip too before the reset.

How long do you'all think it will be before crystal prices go up again? im tempted to sell but I would still end up poor. i could sell all 2,500 of mineright now and i still wouldnt have 100mil

Hey guys.. I'm just wondering, should i level to a certain level then train my stats, or train my stats then start leveling. which? or mixture. thanks forthe help

id go with stats first. if you trtain your stats first it will be alot easier to level up later on, not to mention that if you plan on power statting you willgain some levels in the process

Back
Top Bottom