Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

mclovin, if you want to get your crystals off fast just undercut everyone on the crystal market.

roll.gif
the whole gang got ima names haha didn't notice

edit: So we're at war with king and there's like 20 conversations going back and forth and name-calling and lies.

I gotta go for now though.

You successfully hacked Karasu's Bank One account and stole $6,716!
laugh.gif

someone already finished him.

November 21, 2007, 1:31:33 pm PerryEllis6813 wrote: Backstabbing#$!+*+%%!#%!+%
November 21, 2007, 1:31:21 pm PerryEllis6813 wrote: You guys are pieces of *#%* from what I can understand.
November 21, 2007, 1:30:10 pm IMABUTTERS wrote: are you guys at war with us b/c of our name

Oh he's mad
laugh.gif

He can keep attacking me while I'm online. I get 15% experience from him and he's easier to beat then whthalo

its all good. I was around that lvl when I was 100 days old.
I just lvl'd up quick since I cant train. Its definately the perfect time to lvl up and stack money

All of the LPC'rs here know that I'm a stand up dude, and I need a favor. Someone just gave me a reason to start playing again.

I.D 8845

[table][tr][td]Brain Power: 130[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Strength: 7,141,367[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed: 14,611,178[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Defense: 3,262,095[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Job Skills: 8,949[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Driving Skills: 878[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Computer Skills: 1,010

If ya'll can handle this dude for me WHILE HE'S online, I'd appreciate that.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Jules300

anybody need somebody merked for a good reason get at me

all of king's gang.

pimp.gif

edit: Thanks for the support, BBC.
pimp.gif

I say this time there are no surrenders.

^ we all do.
pimp.gif

King's running with 15 people now, and they're all high level. Perfect time to combine gang respect with leveling if you know what I mean (i.e. not thefake
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
that dawg pound and atkm and others do).

my id is 8856

and eff them dudes, "our gang" stay asking for our help, yet my one request was for them to leave ya alone and the declare again? soft%%** cowardtype females.

November 21, 2007, 2:23:50 pmPerryEllis6813 wrote: I see your script, dEf will know soon enough.

yo if this guy is going to lie to def and I get fedded I need your support NT. You guys know I don't use scripts or +%%% like that

Back
Top Bottom