Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Quote:
We would make our names GoodSamaritan1, GoodSamaritan2, etc. We would go around finishing people who are offline with a lot of cash or crystals on them.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

I'm just looking for something to do in the game. Gangs are dead, their leaders imprisoned. Training is dead. Hustling is dead (I'm 108 crystals short of filling my safe).

Only thing to do now is mug people and think of clever names/personas.

Quote:
I'm in... bets on the game?

$10 mil on the Rockies.

Any takers?

Quote:
Takes too many waters to fill energy
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Quote:
I don't like to publicize all the nice things I do*.... But I was thinking of starting a "Do-gooder" team. We would make our names GoodSamaritan1, GoodSamaritan2, etc. We would go around finishing people who are offline with a lot of cash or crystals on them.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Defiance &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 4 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ADEPT &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 9195

3 Members left to mug :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

^ bwood, I'll take that bet. $20 mil on the Rockies taking the series. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM ROCKIES

Quote:
I'm just looking for something to do in the game. Gangs are dead, their leaders imprisoned. Training is dead. Hustling is dead (I'm 108 crystals short of filling my safe).

Yea I know what you mean. I'm getting tired of stocking supplies and I haven't used the bank once yet because interest rates are so low but the good thing is at least everybody is back playing. Someone said it earlier but I can't believe I actually miss training.

I'll put 5 mill on it that the sox win tonight and 20 mill on them taking the series
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

gaseous, I'll take the $5 mil bet for tonight.

So I got bwood for $20 mil on the series and gaseous for $5 mil on tonight's game.

TEAM ROCKIES

Quote:
We would go around finishing people who are offline with a lot of cash or crystals on them.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

I'm broke and I just made 2 x 20M bets. I hope the street searches are kind to me and the series goes at least 6 games lol.

Bwoo, I want payment on the night that the series finishes. Don't pull a lightsout on me.

edit: Actually, with interest the way it is, it's not a big deal.

TEAM ROCKIES

Back
Top Bottom