Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

I bet 50 shakes that the Redsox win the series... Any takers???

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:MOODSWING7:.​

@#%$ @#%$ @#%$

I just missed 5-6 ebars for about 1.2 mil...
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Quote:
(xxxxxxxxxx) xxxxxxxxxxx
Received:
Time: 5:50:03 pm
Date: October 24, 2007
User Info:
Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Subject:
Hey man. I have to quit the game do to my fiance nearly passing away and Im hurting for cash, so I thought I would offer to sell my profile to a few people and see what happens.

I am one of the top players in the game in levels and stats. I have a lot of supplies too.

Let me know if you are interested.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

I'm wondering if he's serious or is it a sting operation.

:nerd:
nerd.gif
Quote:
October 24 2007, 5:55:32 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You received 9 Energy Bar(s) from xxxxxxxxx&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 24 2007, 5:55:22 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You received 1 Energy Bar(s) from xxxxxxxxx&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete

All for the low low price of FREE.99

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

Quote:
(2507) Mr.Jingles

Quote:
Hey man. I have to quit the game do to my fiance nearly passing away and Im hurting for cash, so I thought I would offer to sell my profile to a few people and see what happens.

I am one of the top players in the game in levels and stats. I have a lot of supplies too.(500 bars, 85 shakes, 10K crystals)

Let me know if you are interested.
TeamWolfShirts
"Na Fa Fo Fo Fo Na Fa"

:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

So is dEf going to turn a blind eye?

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

The better question? How you like your Rockies now? haha.

dEf probably said if you give me half I'll let you sell your account :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom