Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Chick3n Strips, come back when someone cares.

btw, if someone will join our gang and mug 16582 repeatedly, I'll give an ebar for each mug (up to 25 ebars).

His stats:

Strength: 30,914,167
Speed: 315,948,308
Defense: 22,780,363

I think he stored his weapons at home so watch out for his fists.

TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

Chick3n Strips
Total Posts :: 716
:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Sign off...
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
btw, if someone will join our gang and mug 16582 repeatedly, I'll give an ebar for each mug (up to 25 ebars).

His stats:

Strength: 30,914,167
Speed: 315,948,308
Defense: 22,780,363

I think he stored his weapons at home so watch out for his fists.

^ will give the next 25 ebars....total of 50.

TEAMAMFAMILY

OK HIT ME UP IM GHOST43T
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

alright Volume 6 :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
You are currently taking the Computer Programming learning course.
You have 1 days left in the course.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

my bad on the dp
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Quote:
New! October 18 2007, 11:27:52 am Mangudai954 attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him. Delete
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

Quote:
I found my own levelling service :pimp:
pimp.gif
. I'm hitting someone every 10 mins with a battle axe and no one else is on him. Good for 8-15% exp a hit and all for free. :smile:
smile.gif

pimp.gif

I found me a few too, and saved on my friends list...

I should get to lvl 100 by the end of the month, which is right on time because I finish my Computer Programming course.

Quote:
You are currently taking the Computer Programming learning course.
You have 16 days left in the course.

:\
ohwell.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

2 million - 5 bars - 2 shakes to who ever can find me the song "Livin on a Prayer" on myspace.
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

FIZZY HOW YOU PUT THEM ON YO FRIENDS LIST IF THEY OFFLINE?
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

For the new cats:

To get a Friends/Enemies list and be able to bomb people's houses and Assassinate people, you have to donate.

Here's the link to the packages: www.lostpower.com/game/donations.php
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

Damn......usually when a new vol. is made I post in the first two pages......damn you Dirty... :lol:
laugh.gif
HADOUKEN

To add to what fizzy said, I'd make sure I was enjoying this game before I donated. Ive donated a lot and do not regret it one bit. Gives me something to do at work and when I'm being an insomniac at home. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

jblack, let me help you out.

Enemies:
etc.

Friends:

TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

Checking in...after like 5 pages of posts....
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

First three people to post two pics of uma thurman win $500,000
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Listen to Mangudai...

I liked the game initially, so I donated. I enjoyed it a lot more after I donated, but DO NOT donate before getting a good
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

Back
Top Bottom