Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

xinsrc_322060302084542114131.jpg

uma-thurman.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

uma-thurman-picture-1.jpg

Uma_Thurman%20-%2001%20-%20My_Super_Ex-Girlfriend.jpg
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

Oh yea, leave your ids please : P

^ fix that pic!
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

DAMN I MISSED OUT CUZ I DONT KNO HOW TO POST PICS HERE :smh:
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

:pimp:
pimp.gif

New! October 18 2007, 12:53:21 pm You were dismembered from a Suicide Bomb set off by BlueC4!

who the hell bombs hollywood? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

@#%$ CAN I GIVE YOU A LINK

HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Which one doesn't work? The first or the second?

I can see both. :\
ohwell.gif

Edit: Good now? :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

For future reference you do this... [url=http://image]image[/url][b][center]Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!![/center][/b]

this dude put me out for 2 hrs :wow:
eek.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

lol man why did i take the math class for? lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

:wow:
eek.gif

!5 Million with only 25 turns in, LA.

The rich get richer. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I once got $1.5 mllion in 1 turn. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

damn wat lvl do i get L.A. cuz im getin 100's not mil's :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

damn man im only on like 6 :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
only 181 to go :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

I don't like asking for help but I think many of us will take pleasure in the @#%$-kicking of Loco. His ID is 16582

His stats:

Strength: 30,914,167
Speed: 315,948,308
Defense: 22,780,363

I think he stored his weapons at home so watch out for his fists.

Attack him repeatedly. Attack him when he's online. Attack him when he's not. Mug his mom and his sister too. Force him to watch. Send him nasty emails. Take him out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call him again!

TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

Back
Top Bottom