Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

mini gun is gone 100mil and mystery is still left. rbc you get nothing lol and wally stop posting people with 10x more money than me

Damn.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

im about to go so im a go ahead and get the billion dollar contest started anybody can win this (except silver) the person that can make the best rap about lpcwins the bill
pimp.gif
ill be checking back here before i log on tomorrow to seewho the winner is and to get a good laugh
laugh.gif
and silver i was joking youcan play. and remember that to1 is still up for grabs for player with id's over 40k

You paid $8,475,000 for a car bomb from a local gang.
You decide to plant it in howzitboy's car when he is sleeping.
You set the trigger to his gas pedal.
You quickly get out of the area.
Now you head home to wait and watch for the news to broadcast something about it.

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

still prizes to give away

4. 100mil, minigun or 27 shakes(shakes also come with 8 ebars)
5.whatever #4 doesnt want
6. whatever 5 doesnt want
7. mystery prize

im going to skip white chocolate since he went offline

Aww come on tbill, I had to take my brother to get his haircut
grin.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Item[/th] [th=""]Links[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Electronics[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Car Stereo x2[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Melee Weapon[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Battle Axe[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brass Knuckles[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chainsaw x3[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Foot Long Dildo x39[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Moon Rock[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Plastic Sword x183[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Gun[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Desert Eagle[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Armour[/th] [/tr][tr][td]A Shiny Hubcap x150[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sexy Leather Bondage Gear x14[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][tr][td]SWAT Body Armor x2[/td] [td][Take] [Group Items][/td] [/tr][/table]
Name it and it is yours. One item per person. Post your ID too.

Originally Posted by yourboy05

hey rip did you get the to1?

Not yet he went offline right after I posted and said he would check tomorrow for the contest(s)

Also are you going to enter the rap for a bil, I might but I don't want to look like and idiot,(also no one has put in 1 verse yet.)

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Originally Posted by yourboy05

hey rip did you get the to1?

Not yet he went offline right after I posted and said he would check tomorrow for the contest(s)

Also are you going to enter the rap for a bil, I might but I don't want to look like and idiot,(also no one has put in 1 verse yet.)

maybe...

Back
Top Bottom