Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

WoW... I haven't played this game in foreverrr but I see NT is still holding it down.

BBC Checking in...
The Meth Lab is open for biz

Shout out to all the OG LPC heads

Wally...if you log in, I'll send you 5 nudes of some bad broads.
Ones that aren't floating around the internet cause they took them just for me.

Originally Posted by M1ller Tim3

WoW... I haven't played this game in foreverrr but I see NT is still holding it down.

BBC Checking in...

BBC what's good. NT still doing big things? You guys need to give it a rest. Donate to a real cause, like WearinTheFourFive's college fund. I couldbe doing 2 semesters at USC with the money some of you spend on this game.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by M1ller Tim3

BBC Checking in...

BBC what's good. NT still doing big things? You guys need to give it a rest. Donate to a real cause, like WearinTheFourFive's college fund. I could be doing 2 semesters at USC with the money some of you spend on this game.
roll.gif

eek.gif
Good to see some OG's around. Things have been slow for me as I've stoppedplaying (temporarily?). Some have risen to the top, others are having fun, but most are like me and have lost interest.

Send me some previews to my email and I'll decide.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

can anyone help me where is the dealership i cant find it anywhere i had a car but i crashed it into a tree..can anyone help

Just go get it out of impound

thats redman i believe.

and it seems like everyone i click on that has a mars...has that !#+ blown up
laugh.gif
. crazy stuff out there.

Any of you squares still awake? If so, hit me up in game, I am bored and I wouldnt mind blowing a couple hundred mil to have some fun. Oh yeah, and the firstperson to up my post in the buy/sell forum (make it sound reasonable) will receive 5mil... http://niketalk.com/topic/84419 36609

Strength: 10,101,726,380 [Ranked: 1] Speed: 10,400,581,023 [Ranked: 2] Defense: 10,007,508,792 [Ranked: 1] Total Stats: 30,509,932,091 [Ranked: 1] I'm outfor the night. I would have quoted that, but I dont know how this mac works... You're a savage gashus....

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

Strength: 10,101,726,380 [Ranked: 1] Speed: 10,400,581,023 [Ranked: 2] Defense: 10,007,508,792 [Ranked: 1] Total Stats: 30,509,932,091 [Ranked: 1] I'm out for the night. I would have quoted that, but I dont know how this mac works... You're a savage gashus....

09025f34ec61bde8f72f4f104e59f0e8af87127.gif

40026787.jpg

pimp.gif

You bought 1 crystal(s) for $10,000.
You bought 1 crystal(s) for $15,000.
You bought 1 crystal(s) for $20,000.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn this game is getting worse by the day, i trained so i could level up but with all the people hiding in the hospital its becoming impossible and all theattacking i do gets undone overnight by the level 650+ people that attack me to get .0000011000 exp. the only thing keeping me from quitting is the fact that ijust trained

Back
Top Bottom