best pac album

One thing I can say is outside about 5-6 tracks, All Eyez On Me hasn't aged as well as MATW and 7DT. Pac even said himself that he only made that album for Suge...

Had this same thought the last time I went back and listened through a couple of pac albums.

Still go with 7 Day Theory.

hold up... all eyez on me has more than 6 tracks that aged well

we're talkin about Ambitionz az a ridah, can't c me, all about u, shorty wanna be a thug, holla at me, WWTCUB, how do you want it, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, no more pain, picture me rollin, check out time, heartz of men, life goes on, rather be ya *****, all eyez on me, only god can judge me, I aint mad at ya, whatz ya phone number

edit: heaven aint hard to find,

Last edited:
hold up... all eyez on me has more than 6 tracks that aged well

we're talkin about Ambitionz az a ridah, can't c me, all about u, shorty wanna be a thug, holla at me, WWTCUB, how do you want it, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, no more pain, picture me rollin, check out time, heartz of men, life goes on, rather be ya *****, all eyez on me, only god can judge me, I aint mad at ya, whatz ya phone number

edit: heaven aint hard to find,

EXACTLY!! Add when we ride to that list. heaven aint hard to find was just recently put back into rotation. Disc 2 is highly underrated.

Hands down imo it's Me Against the World...
pimp.gif

some of these bitter members need to be banned from the music section for disrespecting the classic makaveli

All these rappers still biting Pac **** man...
laugh.gif

For a minute Nas just ran off with Pac style...
mean.gif

if one more person calls 7 Day Theory "Makaveli" :smh:
i'm not gonna do a damn thing |I

niccas from back in the day called it Makaveli when it first dropped though*shrugs*

This. I don't think I've ever heard people refer to it as the 7 day theory. I was born and raised in Long Beach,CA and everyone I've encountered in cali just refers to it as Makaveli. *Shrugs*
pretty much :lol: i mean when i go to the record store its under 2pac not Makaveli even though it was a name change. i just prefer saying makaveli.

Back
Top Bottom