Best part about the GIANTS winning the Super Bowl! - Vol. Maria Menounos appreciation

nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by bozlycity

If you think this isn't thread worthy you are a little suspect. She is in perfect shape, I cant believe how many people on here like fat chicks. Rap videos got you guys confused.

So a girl having some hips and a @ss that you can grab is fat?? She look good but damn she got no curves at all.

no curves at all?

really?

at all?

i love it when NTers exaggerate to make their point.

None. She skinny as hell but Like I said she still looks good.

hahaha the expression on the lady's face to the left (red coat) of Maria in the .gif is priceless.

maria-menounos-beach-mb.jpg

Maria+Menounos+2010+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+c1IR_4vf7v8l.jpg

slideshow_1001669498_21MTV_Video_Music_Awards_Ar.jpg

She ain't THAT damn skinny man, she's right, and she's maybe 5-10 more pounds off from being bad as !$**

Originally Posted by bozlycity

If you think this isn't thread worthy you are a little suspect. She is in perfect shape, I cant believe how many people on here like fat chicks. Rap videos got you guys confused.
So a girl having some hips and a @ss that you can grab is fat?? She look good but damn she got no curves at all.
Nothing suspect about thinking this thread isn't thread worthy. This aint even a real Maria Menounos appreciation thread. OP started off with one lame pic. Only thinkg since is an okay gif. Plus honestly, her body isn't that attractive.

I'd smash but I aint beasting.
Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Well with all the complaining people do in the "Why Black Women are Single" threads about them only @#$@$@ with dudes who are built like NFL players, you'd think that the men saying that wouldn't be so picky 
laugh.gif
Every female posted on this website has 60-70% of the posters saying "easy pass" on those models and also women like Zoe Saldana, Paula Patton, Keri Hilson, Kate Upton, etc yet Victor Cruz' girlfriend (forgot which thread she got posted on in here 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
) gets 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
because she has a nice @#$.
Why would men settle? It's the women who have to settle. The evidence is out there when you see a fine chick with an out of shape dude. It's way more physical for men than it is for women. Plus what you think these dudes built like NFL players get built for? They just get even pickier when it comes to settling down. If guys like a girl with a nice backside or boobs all those skinny *$@$%! you just mentioned gonna have to be good at something else or look for them dudes who only care about a pretty face. Pretty faces matter but there aint a whole lot of eye contact when smashing. I wanna see that wave, I wanna see the bounce.

It's a man's world.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^OP should've used that gif instead of the pic.
I can't disagree 100 %, but part of the reason I enjoyed the still photo so much was the ever so slight "moose knuckle".  I recognize this gal doesn't epitomize "curvy", but she is hardly stone cold anorexic.  Bottom line, to EACH THEIR OWN. I really enjoy her, but understand if everyone doesn't. 

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by you go boy

shes cute and all but not feelin the 10 yr old body
lol fam look at your avy.
That's definitely not a 10 yr old body in his avy unless you wanna tell us about the 10 yr olds you hang around with.

all these possible pedophiles that see ten year old bodies on grown women.

megan's law social network.

laugh.gif
 Always funny to see the following
1. When someone calls someone skinny and having no curves, the defenders of the woman always resort to saying that the skinny callers like FAT girls. As if that is the only other option.

2. Whenever someone doesn't think a woman is worth a thread he gets called suspect.

She is skinny though. She is cute. Not worth a thread at all.

You guys realize that your girlfriend, friends or sisters have probably cried or felt like crap cause they thought they looked ugly and wished they looked anything close to maria menunos?

Originally Posted by megatron

You guys realize that your girlfriend, friends or sisters have probably cried or felt like crap cause they thought they looked ugly and wished they looked anything close to maria menunos?
Elaina-Whatley-3.jpg

This is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
according to NTers. Why even bother to reason with them? They want women who are only attractive for the 20-30 minutes you're smashing and then return to looking like @#$% for the other 23.5 hours of the day. I think it also has to do with the fact that many NTers come from areas where obesity is rampant, so a slim girl like Maria is seen as a woman with a "10 year old body". I've even seen this @#$% in my own family; my fatter relatives always hate on slim people even though they used to be scrawny as hell when they were young
laugh.gif

^ more pics of this fine specimen please.

Hopefully that was sarcasm
sick.gif
Then again, most of the "dimes" I saw in The Heights when I was in NY for 2 weeks looked like her, so I guess NTers in NYC are into these kind of girls

elaina-whatley.jpg

alien.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

no curves at all?

really?

at all?

i love it when NTers exaggerate to make their point.

None. She skinny as hell but Like I said she still looks good.

120131.07.jpg

I don't know man. This is pretty close to a flawless female physique to me. She is going to look great forever. Whatever though. 

Who did she bet against? 

Originally Posted by megatron

This is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
according to NTers. Why even bother to reason with them? They want women who are only attractive for the 20-30 minutes you're smashing and then return to looking like @#$% for the other 23.5 hours of the day. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think it also has to do with the fact that many NTers come from areas where obesity is rampant, so a slim girl like Maria is seen as a woman with a "10 year old body"[/color]. I've even seen this @#$% in my own family; my fatter relatives always hate on slim people even though they used to be scrawny as hell when they were young
laugh.gif
Very understandable. I mean I'm not saying every slim woman is beautiful but you got dudes out here claiming females with UGLY faces are 7s 8s or 9s just because they happen to have triple the fat in their thigh and butt area compared to a Maria Menounos. It's like these country dudes out here in Texas raising their cattle for years to have the fattest and meatiest cow just to stunt on the county when da rodeo shows come around
pimp.gif
I'll take a Maria Menounos, Nina Dobrev, Mila Kunis etc over these Amber Roses, Lala Anthonys and Rosa Acostas any day.

Back
Top Bottom