Best Performer of all time!

PRINCE live, can't be touched. i can't show a video 'cause he got this "don't share my videos on the internet" thing.

word MJ = the best

also GOOGLE "ANTI-GRAVITY LEAN"
swear I have been trying years to find if someone made a replica on ebay

I heard Linkin Park is hella good live.
uh no...

and to the person who said Beyonce and Usher
indifferent.gif

I gotta agree with Prince and MJ...but MJ's floodin pants always killed me
laugh.gif

TooL puts on an amazing show as well...just thought i'd throw that in there...RATM puts on a crazy#!!% show...

indifferent.gif

Fall back. I'm not the one to even be questioning
laugh.gif

For the record, Beyonce and Usher are THE FIRST artists that have been able to do highly intense choreographed routines all while singing LIVE and sounding asgood or better than the record. This was unprecedented because even Mike and Janet used to lip synch on a lot of their performances. They represent the newbreed and the evolution of performance.

I would also like to nominate (even though its a group and not one artist), Earth Wind and Fire.

indifferent.gif

Fall back. I'm not the one to even be questioning
laugh.gif

For the record, Beyonce and Usher are THE FIRST artists that have been able to do highly intense choreographed routines all while singing LIVE and sounding as good or better than the record. This was unprecedented because even Mike and Janet used to lip synch on a lot of their performances. They represent the new breed and the evolution of performance.

Exactly. Just cause they're youngins. They both put on a HELLUVA all while really singing.

Before coming into this post I thought "If this ~N~ doesn't have MJ at the top he's going to get ig'd".

Sure enough you came through good work.

pimp.gif

To the dude commenting on the anti-gravity sh.. I still wonder about that too. Just the other day someone in General posted about the "IndianThriller" and I clicked on one of the side video's. I was a live performace of that song Smooth Criminal I believe and I must have watched that craplike 8 times trying to figure out how they did it, but I couldn't.

Damn, MJ was the man for me growing up.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Before coming into this post I thought "If this ~N~ doesn't have MJ at the top he's going to get ig'd".

Sure enough you came through good work.

pimp.gif

To the dude commenting on the anti-gravity sh.. I still wonder about that too. Just the other day someone in General posted about the "Indian Thriller" and I clicked on one of the side video's. I was a live performace of that song Smooth Criminal I believe and I must have watched that crap like 8 times trying to figure out how they did it, but I couldn't.

Damn, MJ was the man for me growing up.
I was blazed last night when i made this post and watchin this video had me shook, dude is a BEAST. I would pay $1,000 to be at that concert in thevideo i posted

MJ is the greatest. And please remember, the man has been doin this since he was a little boy. YouTube is full of Jackson 5/Jacksons/MJ performances where heIS NOT lip synching.

1. MJ- I need to learn how to do that lean.
eek.gif

2. Bob Marley

I appreciate the songs so much more after I see them live, especially Bob Marley's.

MJ or James Brown
how is hardly anyone else saying James Brown? MJ took his whole style from James, and then everyone who came after him emulated Michael. Princehas the instrument facet of performing on them, but he's not even CLOSE to being the best at guitar or any other instrument he plays.

prince is the greatest performer of all time. more of a showman than anybody thats ever been on stage. just watch the sign of the times dvd. hands down. usher.pfft beyonce, cant even keep her balance.

m.j. lip synched mostly

hendrix- was a good perfomer, but often not into his performances from the grueling schedule and playing the same songs over and over. or drugged up late inhis career.

james is great but prince takes his greatness and ups to another level.

Back
Top Bottom