Best place to buy a backpack?

Where's a great place to buy backpacks around the bay area?

I'm lookin for a northface backpack, but i want to see my options

Where's a great place to buy backpacks around the bay area?

I'm lookin for a northface backpack, but i want to see my options

Try REI. Expensive but you can check out different types then buy the one you like online for cheaper.

Try REI. Expensive but you can check out different types then buy the one you like online for cheaper.

MIKKOL88.COM

North Face paradise. Check it out. He'll deal locally if you don't want it shipped.

MIKKOL88.COM

North Face paradise. Check it out. He'll deal locally if you don't want it shipped.

def. give hit up mikkol's site. I bought my NF recon backpack for a good price last year.

def. give hit up mikkol's site. I bought my NF recon backpack for a good price last year.

There's also a spot on the warf. I forgot the name of the store but it have almost All nothface products at like 20-40% off all the time. I get All my northface stuff from there. Never got to hit up berkley and see how's their prices

There's also a spot on the warf. I forgot the name of the store but it have almost All nothface products at like 20-40% off all the time. I get All my northface stuff from there. Never got to hit up berkley and see how's their prices

Just bought a backpack from Mikkol88.com today. Have dealt with him before, and he ships out very fast and is great with communication.

Just bought a backpack from Mikkol88.com today. Have dealt with him before, and he ships out very fast and is great with communication.

NORTH FACE OUTLET IN BERKELEY...

I got a 30 or 40 $ backpack, they also have much nicer ones for about 25% off retail

NORTH FACE OUTLET IN BERKELEY...

I got a 30 or 40 $ backpack, they also have much nicer ones for about 25% off retail

^^ Thanks for the Love guys. I appreciate. Come find me when winter comes along. The prices I got for jackets are pretty damn good. As far as backpacks if you want to drive to the outlet go for it, if you want to save 4-6 bucks on toll hit me up. Reminder that the outlet backpacks do not include warranty, all of my backpacks carry the Northface Lifetime warranty!

^^ Thanks for the Love guys. I appreciate. Come find me when winter comes along. The prices I got for jackets are pretty damn good. As far as backpacks if you want to drive to the outlet go for it, if you want to save 4-6 bucks on toll hit me up. Reminder that the outlet backpacks do not include warranty, all of my backpacks carry the Northface Lifetime warranty!

Back
Top Bottom