Best place to have digital photo blown-up and framed?

What's goin on NT? I've got some great photos from living in Europe in the past year that I want to have blown-up and framed, one in particular for mydad's bday next week. What's the best place to have this done that offers good quality at a relatively good price? I know it's going to depend onthe size I have it done at, but I just want to get some ideas before I go blow a few hundred dollars somewhere. I'm thinking a little smaller than thestandard 36x24 poster size if that helps anyone at all, and my camera is 5.0 megapixels so I shouldn't lose quality blowing it up. I've been toOfficeMax/CopyMax before and they seem expensive for what they offer... Thanks in advance all.

Walgreens does it for cheap . I cant vouch for their quality but I heard its decent. Ive used winkflash.com and artscow.com for poster sized prints. They alsohave an option for printing on canvas that would be pretty dope for a present.

As for the frame I buy my own at the arts and crafts store some are like $10. hope that helped abit.

Ya it definitely helps, thank you...I figured buying the frame at one of those places would help, and I'll check out the sites you mentioned..thanksagain...

Back
Top Bottom