Best Potato Chips? Vol. Something new

I guess these came back. These were fire when I was a kid. :pimp:
DcchZLLUwAIv4yY.jpg

Bro these were so damn good back in the day! I know there are similar alternatives but these were my go to as a youngin

Bro these were so damn good back in the day! I know there are similar alternatives but these were my go to as a youngin
Yup. All the alternatives arent as good as these too. I remember poppin these open sittin on the floor & watchin cartoons.

Those look interesting, how were they?

Amazing.

They have a potato chip variant too which is probably my favorite.

The two popular brands are Irvin's and Golden Duck.

Just a heads up, these are ******* expensive because it's imported from Singapore.

Nacho Cheese Doritos, Cool Ranch Doritos, Fritos, Fritos Twists Honey BBQ, Chili Cheese Fritos, Yellow bag Lays and Sour Cream and Onion. GOAT. I'm basic I know haha.

Yo Pringles are NEVER the best chips no matter the flavor. Complete and utter trash.

I love pickle-flavored chips, if that matters.

Agreed...but it's Pickle Rick!!!
Yo Rick and Morty is pretty trash too. That show had a couple of good episodes, but that's about it.

Just spent the past few hours watching random episodes from seasons 5-9 of The Simpsons with my girlfriend and by the end of it we both concluded that just about every other "adult" cartoon is absolute trash in comparison.

The only other cartoon that I'd ever hold in a similar light is King of the Hill.

Back
Top Bottom