Best president to ever lead this country?

I don't know, but i would definately say JFK, Roosevelt definately up there tho

I don't know, but i would definately say JFK, Roosevelt definately up there tho

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Teddy Roosevelt Abroham Lincoln, it's not even close.

*Fixed

DangerousG
grin.gif

Teddy Roosevelt. Dude had so much swag. Got shot once, kept doing the speech, eventually lived with the bullet.

roosevelt.jpg

Teddy Roosevelt. Dude had so much swag. Got shot once, kept doing the speech, eventually lived with the bullet.

roosevelt.jpg

Gotta go with the man on the penny and 5$ bill. Abolishing slavery is simply the most significant thing a president has ever done. I am white if it matters, which it shouldn't.

Gotta go with the man on the penny and 5$ bill. Abolishing slavery is simply the most significant thing a president has ever done. I am white if it matters, which it shouldn't.

Franklin D Roosevelt

JFK died too soon to say he was a great president. His approval rating was in decline during the length of his presidency. On the other hand FDR's rose nearly every year.

Franklin D Roosevelt

JFK died too soon to say he was a great president. His approval rating was in decline during the length of his presidency. On the other hand FDR's rose nearly every year.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

He didn't abolish slavery though...

Back
Top Bottom