Best Quality Air Jordans You've Ever Owned

Has to be the OG Jordan XIII model that introduced Brand Jordan as it's own brand.

The lux grade of leather and the rich suede are hands down the best quality materials ever used in a Jordan sneaker.

I hope everyone is assessing quality based on wear and durability and not just aesthetics (collectors). Many of 3-6 retros were nice but the newer retros of each shoe will last much longer than 3-6 from 2000-2004 IMO

I own a lot of 1's so I'm gonna have to say the Frags are the best quality pair I own. Don't let AirSakuragi see this though, he'll get mad.

Last edited:
Of what I own, probably the black Lance Mountains, those were actually retros that were built to wear not just the pleather they usually hit us with

2008 Carmine 6's

LOL really ? Ironically those were the worst quality most expensive shoes I've ever bought, leather was like paper
Carmine 6s fromthe CDP in 2008 are low key laughable and shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.

Wow, I thought the CDP Carmine's were decent. Definitely better then last years retro.

As far as best quality, obviously the OG's I've owned. IMO one of the best quality retros I own are the MS VI's.

Wow, I thought the CDP Carmine's were decent. Definitely better then last years retro.

As far as best quality, obviously the OG's I've owned. IMO one of the best quality retros I own are the MS VI's.
i can agree to the fact that ms 6's are up there in terms of quality wish I could find a pair for a decent price

I've been rocking J's since 1991. my favorites are 1, 8, 9,11, 12, 13s of which I had all the OGs growing up as 90s teenager. So basically I can say I've tasted them all; OGs, retros, and Remastered.

I've got to say DSMs are the Best Quality Air Jordans I've ever owned. My Fragments and the OG Flint 13s come close but DSMs are the top quality Js up until now. May be I got lucky but the DSMs I have has no flaws at all. not even a single glue overflow, nor over hanging thread.

I do wish I have Jus Dons to compare though.

blk red 12s from first retro run of 12s , i played blacktop ball in them everyday and they still looked good,regret selling them.

The quality of Banned 1s/LM SBs is out of this world.. Imagine if all OG 1s had that kind of quality (hell, even Laser 1 quality).

Back
Top Bottom