Best Running Shoes Review

Pegasus guy since the 90s. The UA runners look nice; anyone thinking about trying them?

My store is doing a midnight release and fun run with Under Armour for the Runners. I am working the event and getting a free pair. I will let you guys knowwhat I think of them.

Originally Posted by shoes604

Pegasus guy since the 90s. The UA runners look nice; anyone thinking about trying them?
i tried them on.. and i don't know. very light shoe but it does not feel like it supported my foot at all. i am a massive, massive overpronator and i could just feel my feet cave towards the medial side of the shoe.

^^^i thought the ua shoes had awesome support. did you try the apparition and revenant? the mid-level ones (spectre and illusion) felt flat to me but thehigher level ones felt awesome as far as cushioning, support, and fit go. all of the ua runners are lightweight.

i did try on the spectre, lol. i haven't tried the higher level ones yet -- will do so tomorrow and i'll let you know
smile.gif

I was thinking about getting some UA runner's before I went into work today just to hype them up and sell them to customers.
laugh.gif
The footsleeve is prettycomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom