Best State to live in?

I couldn't live in Florida just based off of the humidity alone. I have minor hyperhidrosis and summers suck for me,

Yea the summers are crazy humid. Dry heat is more tolerable. But if I spend any more than 5 days in a place like Vegas I start to look like a reptile.

I couldn't live in Florida just based off of the humidity alone. I have minor hyperhidrosis and summers suck for me,

Yea the summers are crazy humid. Dry heat is more tolerable. But if I spend any more than 5 days in a place like Vegas I start to look like a reptile.

It's funny because I'm used to dry heat and it is horrible on your skin. When I spent time in San Diego during a week with high humidity, my skin was dramatically softer. It has it's pros I guess.

Oregon 
pimp.gif

I love the allure of New York. My preference. I've been raised here my entire life.

-Drew

New York or Florida for me. Can't see myself living long term in an area without a strong Caribbean community.

Last edited:
Seattle it is for me....and ive done too much traveling to be this young...in and out the country...the rain is fine...but if its gonna slow you down dont do it...jus last sunday...i hooped in capital hill...hit the farmers market outside the gym..smashed down to pike place wit my girl and son...drifted around downtown...then ate in the park...all while enjoying 70 degree weather...and not even a hint of beef...too much green in the air...Seattle got that easy flow lifestyle...

Any Hawaii NT heads? :nerd:

I've got fam out there, but I've never had the pleasure of visiting.

I would love to have a cushy situation set up there.

-Drew

anyone live in colorado? hows the weather there year round? cost of living?

I do.
Denver.

Born n raised.

They tout that we have 300 days of sunshine but I don't believe that to be quite accurate.

That said, I wouldn't move anywhere other than San Diego.

Cost of living isn't too crazy, unless you're downtown. Plenty of spots 15 minutes out that aren't too bad.

Last edited:
anyone live in colorado? hows the weather there year round? cost of living?

I do.
Denver.

Born n raised.

They tout that we have 300 days of sunshine but I don't believe that to be quite accurate.

That said, I wouldn't move anywhere other than San Diego.

Cost of living isn't too crazy, unless you're downtown. Plenty of spots 15 minutes out that aren't too bad.

Is it still really sunny in Denver even if it's snowing?

-Drew

Is it still really sunny in Denver even if it's snowing?

-Drew

Not usually at the same time, but plennnty of days where you leave the crib early in the morning in the North face bomber, goon ski mask, n gloves only to come home from work in the Stafford white t.

Literally, blizzard in the am, melted by the afternoon, sunglasses on.

Last edited:
There's nothing like New York City in the world. Just so much going on at once its overwhelming. Something drastic would have to happen for me to consider leaving and staying in the U.S. but if I had to leave it would be to Chicago or New Orleans. Loved the vibe of both cities when I was there.

Last edited:
MA and CT 

Do want to move back/live in SoCal though  or a tropical island in the caribbean 
nerd.gif

There's nothing like New York City in the world. Just so much going on at once its overwhelming. Something drastic would have to happen for me to consider leaving and staying in the U.S. but if I had to leave it would be to Chicago or New Orleans. Loved the vibe of both cities when I was there.

What do most NYC dwellers do to be actually a part of the hussle and bussle? Sounds like people proclaim this attribute but most use it as a crutch to 'say' they live where things are going on and happening.

People in no town usa city suburbs could be a apart of 5 different groups or clubs and actually intertwined with hundreds of lives. But a NYCER who feels they have more at their disposal is better off?

Not buying the NYC argument.

Vibe is overrated unless you make it a a part of your life 24/7.

Crammed quarters. Most hear the city around them alive but are they alive themselves? I think most city environments could be looked at this way

Last edited:
What do most NYC dwellers do to be actually a part of the hussle and bussle? Sounds like people proclaim this attribute but most use it as a crutch to 'say' they live where things are going on and happening.

People in no town usa city suburbs could be a apart of 5 different groups or clubs and actually intertwined with hundreds of lives. But a NYCER who feels they have more at their disposal is better off?

Not buying the NYC argument.

Vibe is overrated unless you make it a apart n of your life 24/7.

Get into hiking, camping, have a zipcar membership and take alot of 3 day weekends. Winters suck, make sure you have some yambs and netflix or hit up the bar scene.

Back
Top Bottom